Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING
Maggot Offline
Supermod

RE: ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING

He didn't want to shoot a kid is my bet. Who would? Then he hesitated. When its all figured out we will know.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
Today 12:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

I doubt that Barnes had reservations about shooting a shotgun-wielding teen who was shooting at him, other teens, and teachers. Seems more likely to me that the teen had the opportunity to incapacitate Barnes before Barnes could incapacitate him.

Barnes had 23 years of police experience and was trained in active shooter situations, which includes those perpetrated by teens.

But yeah, the picture will be clearer when a timeline of events is available.

One thing we know from LE is that several responding officers exchanged gunfire with the teen for 15 to 25 minutes before he surrendered. The teen shooter was heavily armed and prepared.

The explosives the teen planted around campus were made from pressure cookers, nails, and alarm clocks. That’s another thing LE has confirmed. They were not detonatable. Reminds me of the Columbine situation.

Today 01:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

(Today 12:35 PM)Maggot Wrote:  He didn't want to shoot a kid is my bet. Who would? Then he hesitated. When its all figured out we will know.

Are you implying tthat a better trained resource officer with more of Rambo-like demeanor would’ve taken this guy out and nobody would’ve been killed and we’d all be happy?

Wow! I hope that’s not what you’re insinuating.

To think, our children’s lives depend on a resource officer to come to the rescue and save their lives, when they clearly are at a disadvantage when they come on the scene.

Remember everybody, it’s not the easy accessibility to guns thst’s killing our kids and other innocent Americans, it’s poorly trained resource officers.

Today 01:50 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

...and too many doors! Sarcastic

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Today 02:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

In terms of the timeline........LE confirmed today that they arrived on the scene of the Santa Fe HS shooting 4 minutes after the shooting began, and responding officers exchanged fire with the shooter for 25 minutes before the shooter surrendered.

The primary weapon was a sawed-off shotgun. If the shotgun was sawed off by the shooter’s father, that could be a crime.

LE cannot confirm if all the victims were shot by the teen suspect or whether some were instead shot during crossfire between the teen and police. LE is waiting for autopsy results and reviewing school surveillance cams in order to answer that question.

Today 03:29 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(Today 03:29 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  LE cannot confirm if all the victims were shot by the teen suspect or whether some were instead shot during crossfire between the teen and police.

That's awful. Goddamn.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Today 04:21 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(Today 02:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

...and too many doors! Sarcastic

....and Ritalin, according to new NRA President Oliver North.

Today 07:14 PM