Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QWERTY VS TOUCH

Let me pick your brains, Mockers.

What does your phone have, qwerty or touch? I've always had a qwerty but I'm considering a touch. Do you find touch to be superior?

I see how Ramsey's touch is with her & I have some concerns. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Bitch!

I hate touch. I wound rather have qwerty.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-19-2013, 01:23 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I wound rather have qwerty.

I know, honey. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have touch and it took me a LONG time to get used to and I am awful with texting and typing errors. I don't like that it predicts what word you're trying to type and then chooses that word over what you actually type. I'm sure there are settings that you can turn that off but I haven't found them on my phone.
What kind of phone is it?

It's usually something like settings>general>keyboard. Really fucking cryptic, I know..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(12-19-2013, 01:26 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: I have touch and it took me a LONG time to get used to and I am awful with texting and typing errors. I don't like that it predicts what word you're trying to type and then chooses that word over what you actually type. I'm sure there are settings that you can turn that off but I haven't found them on my phone.

That's predictive text lots of cellphones have it as their default setting which is a pain you can change it though.

Try what crash said above.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-19-2013, 01:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Let me pick your brains, Mockers.

What does your phone have, qwerty or touch? I've always had a qwerty but I'm considering a touch. Do you find touch to be superior?

I see how Ramsey's touch is with her & I have some concerns. hah

I've got an iphone for work which I loath.

My shorts arms have Shrek hands on the end of them I've got fingers like bananas. So me using a touchscreen is like Wreck-It Ralph trying to repair an antique pocketwatch.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I'm pretty good with my touch screen and I prefer it to qwerty.