Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the 2014 trivial drivel thread
Farewell 2014. It's been a good year. I fell off the Mock wagon, being that small ones require a hell of a lot of attention! I try to check in when I can but I sure miss it. 2014 was full of family drama, a lot of weddings, and entertaining kids. We had our first trip to Disney and that was probably the highlight. Here's to 2015 being just as good, if not better. Happy New Year all!!
Happy New Year RAP!! Cheers

It's great to hear that 2014 was a good one for you and your family. You're missed here, but a grade-schooler and toddler twins has gotta be a major handful (and blessing).

Great to see Adub getting a minute away from the little ones to pop in too; also very missed.

Hope to see you both around here more in 2015, if possible.

Did you ever look at someone and just know they are a little snot? I ran into one today and watched her actions verify what I thought and I'm so sorry I didn't walk up to her and with my normal tone and a smile on my face say, only niggers carry tacky Coach bags.

I would never say that to a black person. I wouldn't want to be so insulting.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hey! Don't you be insulting the Coach bag.

Smiley_emoticons_wink
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I actually think they can be a very pretty bag, wish I could get over my aversion. I have a beautiful one I got for Christmas a year ago and it's still hanging with its dust cover on.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I know. I understand why you feel the way you do. Just remember those black bitches carry knock offs. I have the real thing.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies