Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the 2014 trivial drivel thread
(12-26-2013, 04:51 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: [Image: homer-simpson_catholic_confession.jpeg]

That image would be more accurate if the priest was three times the size wearing a bra with a mouth covered in cake frosting.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I hope in 2014 we all get lucky with the person we want to get lucky with.
(12-27-2013, 05:12 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: That image would be more accurate if the priest was three times the size wearing a bra with a mouth covered in cake frosting.

Take two.

You can picture Father McFly how ever you like in this one, CN.

[Image: cff00b31-f04b-42d7-a44d-f42e38f76595_zps...1388065773]

The conversation depicted reflects how I view your exchanges with each other (while you're trying to bust his chops and he keeps just yanking your chain ever so lightly).
(12-27-2013, 05:07 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 04:51 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't think it's pathetic to take care of your parents

Grudgingly by clangs own confession, he would be happier if they would fuck off into a home or sheltered housing. Leaving him and his fat fuck of a brother free to turn the family home into a fucking pig sty.
no it's my oldest brother Jim that wants to sell my parents home and shove them in a nursing home. He's so worried about his share of the inheritance. Reminds me a lot of you actually.
(12-27-2013, 05:12 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 04:51 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: [Image: homer-simpson_catholic_confession.jpeg]

That image would be more accurate if the priest was three times the size wearing a bra with a mouth covered in cake frosting.
doubtful. I do drag and have bad table manners in private. I'm a quite normal well behaved gentleman in public.
(12-26-2013, 08:02 PM)Maggot Wrote: But......but there is a shiny sparkly horsey.

*nods*

Failing to plan is planning to fail too. I'm just a little ahead of the times. Besides, I wanted to beat some other nitwit from starting the post. Next year, I'll probably put it up in October. Ya' know, about the same time the stores start putting out the damn Christmas decorations.
Commando Cunt Queen
Happy Easter! hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-27-2013, 10:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: Happy Easter! hah
Time to run over another bunny with my lawnmoweralready? Lol.
(12-27-2013, 11:01 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-27-2013, 10:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: Happy Easter! hah
Time to run over another bunny with my lawnmoweralready? Lol.

Hate when that happens!
But then on the bright side, you have the makins for "Bunny StewSmiley_emoticons_kotz hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-27-2013, 11:36 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm quite normal

My bullshit detector just exploded.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-27-2013, 11:36 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I do drag

Yes you do, on and on and on and on.....
(12-27-2013, 11:32 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: no it's my oldest brother Jim that wants to sell my parents home and shove them in a nursing home. He's so worried about his share of the inheritance. Reminds me a lot of you actually.

No you complained yourself about your parents refusal to move out into social housing or a care home as well.
At least your parents will leave behind a legacy worth passing on your legacy will consist entirely of big mac wrappers and enormous soiled panties.
(12-28-2013, 12:51 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-27-2013, 11:36 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm quite normal

My bullshit detector just exploded.
Well I'm normal by everyone else's standards. No one can live up to your impossibly high god like standards.
(12-28-2013, 02:28 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Well I'm normal by everyone else's standards. No one can live up to your impossibly high god like standards.

Having a job and having regular sex and not being fat and not wearing gold hotpants doesn't make me god like.

You think it does because you have incredibly low standards.
(12-28-2013, 02:47 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Having a job and having regular sex and not being fat and not wearing gold hotpants doesn't make me god like.

Ok I'll give you that, it just makes you shallow, vain, conceited, judgmental, narcissistic, etc.
(12-28-2013, 12:54 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-27-2013, 11:36 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I do drag

Yes you do, on and on and on and on.....

#cynicalninjaworldproblems
(12-28-2013, 04:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: judgmental

I'll let you have that one.

The rest are absolute drivel that conclusively prove you know little or nothing about the real me. Your opinion of me is based entirely on how I choose to communicate with you which is childlike and retarded otherwise known as 100% clang.
(12-28-2013, 04:22 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-28-2013, 04:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: judgmental

I'll let you have that one.

The rest are absolute drivel that conclusively prove you know little or nothing about the real me. Your opinion of me is based entirely on how I choose to communicate with you which is childlike and retarded otherwise known as 100% clang.
you act like you're the second coming of Jesus toward almost everyone else here, if your opinion of me is childish and retarded, I fear how low your opinion of everyone else here at Mock is.
(12-28-2013, 04:32 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: you act like you're the second coming of Jesus toward almost everyone else here, if your opinion of me is childish and retarded, I fear how low your opinion of everyone else here at Mock is.

You've missed the point again melon head. YOUR opnion of ME is childish because I constantly take the piss out of you that makes me a nasty cunt?! I don't think so, you can't paint a bullseye on your fat belly then complain when the sharpshooters take a shot at it.
(12-28-2013, 04:46 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: you can't paint a bullseye on your fat belly then complain when the sharpshooters take a shot at it.

Just in the interest of clarity, I don't think you can make that statement either when it's just one man spraying wildly with a shit cannon..

Sharpshooter? hah

Carry on..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021