Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the 2014 trivial drivel thread
I wanna know why the gold hot-pants hate. They're not loserish, AFAIK.

I have a pair and no one's ever demanded that I take those damned things off.

Wait...never mind.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Gold hot pants? I think Mo will be along to deal with them shortly. If not, I'd take one for the team..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I always thought those looked great

Especially on the floor next to the bed
You boring old coot..

Jiggling around her ankles in the laundry on the spin cycle is a bit more exciting..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(12-28-2013, 06:36 PM)crash Wrote: Gold hot pants? I think Mo will be along to deal with them shortly. If not, I'd take one for the team..

I have a silver pair, too - just as good, maybe even better.

So, you can each have your own. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Every once in a while I look through my spam folder on Yahoo, just for a chuckle before I delete it all, unopened, of course. The latest batch had no few than 10 inviting me to try a tried and true method to "enlarge my penis" or get guaranteed "hard-on's" with enzyte or viagara knock offs. I could also get guaranteed big money loans overnight. And I could meet some hot and horny Asian/Russian / ebony girls. All wet and ready to service my every need. Now, granted my email address is gender neutral, but still, how many assholes really fall for this crap?? Oh, and by the way, if any of you want to join eharmony, it is apparently free to join with no credit card until the 1st of the month
Troll
(12-28-2013, 05:12 PM)crash Wrote:
(12-28-2013, 04:46 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: you can't paint a bullseye on your fat belly then complain when the sharpshooters take a shot at it.

Just in the interest of clarity, I don't think you can make that statement either when it's just one man spraying wildly with a shit cannon..

Sharpshooter? hah

Carry on..
lol.
(12-28-2013, 05:12 PM)crash Wrote: Just in the interest of clarity, I don't think you can make that statement either when it's just one man spraying wildly with a shit cannon..

If you were paying attention you would already know I don't do that anymore because its boring. You are obviously too busy taking selfies of your crotch.

Might be sunstroke again or the rabies has come back again old blue.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-28-2013, 05:50 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I have a pair and no one's ever demanded that I take those damned things off.

You aren't a 300 pound cross dressing hippo wearing a bib covered in sausage gravy and cheez whiz.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

You know I'm famished if I think sausage gravy sounds good.
(12-28-2013, 06:56 PM)crash Wrote: Jiggling around her ankles in the laundry on the spin cycle is a bit more exciting..

I really didn't need to know this but yeah, that's where I was conceived. The damn laundry room.

I've got to go..... Catching a flight in a couple of hours to Palm Springs. Besides a little visiting with my mother and sister, I plan to do nothing there but read, sit by the pool if the weather permits, and read some more. I'm not bringing anything but comfy clothes.

If my greedy bitch sister lets me use her laptop card, I'll be able to hang out at Mock. Or I could use my phone. I must learn this thing called "creating a hot spot with your phone". It sounds like the phone as vibrator but I think it has something to do with accessing the interwebs. [Image: bth_smiley_emoticons_confused.gif]

Have a nice day if I die in a plane crash.
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-29-2013, 09:56 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm still trying to get my head around the concept of gravy made from sausage. I wouldn't say I was against the idea I would be curious to taste it.
(12-29-2013, 11:49 AM)username Wrote: Have a nice day if I die in a plane crash.

I admire your eternal optomism.
(12-29-2013, 09:53 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-28-2013, 05:50 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I have a pair and no one's ever demanded that I take those damned things off.

You aren't a 300 pound cross dressing hippo wearing a bib covered in sausage gravy and cheez whiz.
ftr, I don't own hot pants or a bib. Most of my women's clothing is dresses, bras and panties, a black slip and stockings, one pair of heels, one wig and red lipstick.
(12-29-2013, 12:14 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-29-2013, 09:56 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm still trying to get my head around the concept of gravy made from sausage. I wouldn't say I was against the idea I would be curious to taste it.
you guys have weird stuff like blood pudding and you can't conceive sausage gravy?
I just want to wish everyone on Mock the very best in 2014. Cheers
(12-29-2013, 12:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Most of my women's clothing is dresses, bras and panties, a black slip and stockings, one pair of heels, one wig and red lipstick.

An enduring image.

I bet you look like a grizzly bear that's eaten the contents of a vanity case and got itself caught up in a old curtain it ripped off the window.
(12-29-2013, 12:22 PM)JsMom Wrote: I just want to wish everyone on Mock the very best in 2014. Cheers

Right back at ya, mamacita.

I know from a couple of your posts that 2013 was a busy year for you, and maybe a little bit of a challenging one.

Hope 2014 is a really good year for you and your family.
(12-29-2013, 12:22 PM)JsMom Wrote: I just want to wish everyone on Mock the very best in 2014. Cheers

Thanks so much. Same to you!

Will you get married this year? Smiley_emoticons_wink