Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the 2014 trivial drivel thread
HAPPY NEW YEAR! IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER RANDOM POSTS, BORING, MEANINGLESS DRIVEL THREAD!

be the first to post!

[Image: 155966.gif]

In honor of LC, I largely copied her last, 2012, trivial drivel thread although she posted hers on the 27th. Whatevah. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen
I'm going to the in-laws for dinner right now. 52

Look at that!!! I was the first to post! 33
Commando Cunt Queen
At least you didn't fuck the title up this year, good job, and Merry Christmas, itchy britches..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

2014. Jesus. Time gets away from me. It was just May for godssake.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I hope 2014 us better than 2013. Seriously.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
2014: Could this be the year Clang gets a job or gets accepted for seminary? Clang's sanity(what's left of it) hopes so.
I think you'll get accepted, Clang.

Just lie like a motherfucker on that psych exam (kidding, kinda).

They'd be lucky to have you (serious, totally).
I volunteered to be the designated driver last night, got the very buzzed man up the stairs (with only a few run ins with thorny branches), and coulda just crashed after a really nice day.

But, no - had to open up that Vodka gift. Nowhy

Two people already called in sick, had a nice lunch planned later, and tons of work to do in the afternoon. And, I feel like crap - it was just two (really strong) drinks. Kicking myself.

Anyway, hope everyone had a great Christmas day. Hard to believe that 2014 is only five days away, every year flies by faster than the last.
(12-26-2013, 06:22 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I think you'll get accepted, Clang.

Just lie like a motherfucker on that psych exam (kidding, kinda).

They'd be lucky to have you (serious, totally).
thanks.Smiley_emoticons_smile
(12-26-2013, 01:18 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: 2014: Could this be the year Clang gets a job or gets accepted for seminary?

No.

Next silly question?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
hah
(12-26-2013, 01:36 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 01:18 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: 2014: Could this be the year Clang gets a job or gets accepted for seminary?

No.

Next silly question?
Will Cynical Ninja get his head out of his ass and become even a halfway decent human being?

No.

Next question that is silly only because CN dislikes the question and/or the answer.
(12-26-2013, 03:15 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Will Cynical Ninja get his head out of his ass and become even a halfway decent human being?

No.

Next question that is silly only because CN dislikes the question and/or the answer.

Pointing out your plentiful failures doesn't make me a none decent human being. I respect people who are truly worthy of that respect, you never will be that's the thing.

Some people are prepared to facilitate the pathetic specimens of humanity not me, and that doesn't make me a none decent human being either.

Your whole concept of “ninja mocks me therefore he's not a decent person” is self pitying misinformed drivel.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I don't think it's pathetic to take care of your parents and pursue the priesthood, Clang.

I have a fantasy image of CN one day becoming a Catholic and, whilst vacationing in the US, visiting a quaint little church to make a few confessions about his unkind internet slings.

Sitting behind the confessional partition, trying not to let on, sits none other than fully ordained Father McFly. Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: homer-simpson_catholic_confession.jpeg]
(12-26-2013, 04:51 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't think it's pathetic to take care of your parents and pursue the priesthood, Clang.

I have a fantasy image of CN one day becoming a Catholic and, whilst vacationing in the US, visiting a quaint little church to make a few confessions about his unkind internet slings.

Sitting behind the confessional partition, trying not to let on, sits none other than fully ordained Father McFly. Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: homer-simpson_catholic_confession.jpeg]
Thanks HoTD. I too can't wait for the day CN gets his comeuppance.
Little things bother me.

For instance, when some nitwit has to start a thread with '2014' in the title a week early.

Just because LC did it doesn't mean it's acceptable.

Frankly, knowing what I did about her, I'm shocked and outraged that she would start a thread a week early.

So, I'm taking my toys and heading over to 2013's page.

Hahahaha!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
But......but there is a shiny sparkly horsey.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-26-2013, 05:02 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Thanks HoTD. I too can't wait for the day CN gets his comeuppance.

This implies I have done something wrong which of course obviously I haven't.

Proverbs 6 :10, proverbs 10:26, Ezekiel 16:49, proverbs 18:9, proverbs 26:14 and proverbs 26:16 highlights why the lazy don't get into heaven.

And of course you can't be fat without being greedy 1 timothy 6:10, proverbs 28:25, hebrews 13:5, 1 timothy 6:9, luke 12:15, and so on and so on.

The very notion that you will end up on a cloud with a harp is laughable fatty, pack your asbestos underpants you are on an express elevator straight to hell!
(12-26-2013, 04:51 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't think it's pathetic to take care of your parents

Grudgingly by clangs own confession, he would be happier if they would fuck off into a home or sheltered housing. Leaving him and his fat fuck of a brother free to turn the family home into a fucking pig sty.