Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HATEFUL MOFO EXACTS KILLER REVENGE
[Image: n-BEN-FREEMAN-large.jpg]
Meet 38 year-old Ben Freeman ^ from Raceland, Louisiana.

He's dead.

He died a coward's death by his own hand yesterday after shooting to death three people at whom he was pissed off. He shot and wounded three others as well.

The shootings happened at four locations in two parishes about 45 miles southwest of New Orleans on Thursday.

Site 1: Kill the former in-laws - 1 dead, 2 critically injured
The first report came about 6:40 p.m., when Lafourche Parish Councilman Louis Phillip Gouaux — who was shot in the throat — called 911 from his home in Lockport, Houma.

Louis Gouaux was Freeman's former father-in-law; Freeman had been married to his daughter Jeanne.

Freeman shot and killed Lous's wife, Susan "Pixie" Gouaux, and he shot and wounded their daughter, Andrea. Louis and Andrea were taken to University Hospital in New Orleans. Both were in critical but stable condition.

Site 2: Kill the former employer - 1 dead, 1 wounded
About 20 minutes later in Raceland, Ochsner, St. Anne General Hospital administrator Milton Bourgeois was shot and killed at close range at his home.

His wife, Ann Bourgeois, was shot in the leg and taken to the New Orleans hospital, where she was listed in stable condition.

Site 3: Kill the wife - 1 dead
Freeman's wife, Denise Taylor Freeman, was found dead in the couple's home in Houma in Terrebonne Parish. Her cause of death was not immediately known.

Site 4: Kill self - 1 dead
Ben Freeman was found along U.S. Highway 90 near Bayou Blue, dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

A shotgun was used in all of the shootings.

MOTIVES?

1. Divorce and custody:

The Lafourche Parish sheriff said Jeanne Gouaux had filed multiple protective orders against Freeman, who had pleaded guilty to harassment charges and was allowed only supervised visits with their four children. The last protective order expired less than a month ago.

2. Termination of employment:
Freeman had been employed at three area hospitals over the last few years, including St. Anne, where Lafourche Parish Sheriff Craig Webre said he had been a registered nurse before he was fired in 2011. All three hospitals were put on lockdown for a while Thursday.

Ref: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/27..._ref=crime

This is the third multi-site killing spree of targeted victims that I've read about in the past couple of months.
I hate when these idiots are not dealt justice before they wreck havoc. He should have been killed by a drunk driver in a mad ball of steaming karma.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It increasingly seems to be the American go to mindset if you are pissed off about someone/something.

Pointless vengeance.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I don't think so, CN.

I read the global news.

Vengeance crimes are not unique to the US and are nothing new. But, the few that I've read about lately involved more multi-site targeting than I'd usually expect to see here.
(12-28-2013, 01:44 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Vengeance crimes are not unique to the US and are nothing new.

I never said they were and I never said they are.

Will you stop putting words in my mouth please you do it so much I'm starting to choke.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-28-2013, 02:59 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-28-2013, 01:44 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Vengeance crimes are not unique to the US and are nothing new.

Will you stop putting words in my mouth please you do it so much I'm starting to choke.

I don't put words in your mouth, but I do sometimes misinterpret your words and other people's. It happens.

Apologies if you weren't implying that there are a growing number of killings here in America spurred by the desire to exact personal vengeance. I'm not seeing that, in any event.

But, I've seen a few personal vengeance crimes here that were unique in how they were carried out, as compared to those I've read about in the past.

I am however seeing an increase in "by mistake/accident" killings of strangers and kids (at least more being reported) than I had in the past - that concerns me.
(12-27-2013, 09:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: He should have been killed by a drunk driver in a mad ball of steaming karma.

What if he was the steaming ball of karma for his victims? Karma's funny bitch like that..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(12-28-2013, 02:59 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:

If only....
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'll give you really low per-word rates if you want me to start putting words in CN's mouth as fast as I can, rams.
(12-28-2013, 07:09 PM)ramseycat Wrote: If only....

Wanting me to choke makes you a horrible nasty evil person picking on poor little me! Wah! Wah! My tag team partner hotdog will be along shortly to back me up against such an evil assault! How could you?

That is my clang impression I've been working on! I think it needs a bit more self pity and sense of self entitlement.
(12-29-2013, 01:39 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-28-2013, 07:09 PM)ramseycat Wrote: If only....

Wanting me to choke makes you a horrible nasty evil person picking on poor little me! Wah! Wah! My tag team partner hotdog will be along shortly to back me up against such an evil assault! How could you?

That is my clang impression I've been working on! I think it needs a bit more self pity and sense of self entitlement.

Actually, that "tag team" absurdity does smack of self-pity and I've never asked anyone how they could launch an evil assault here. The self-pity seems to be clouding your vision.

I exchange posts with damned near everyone almost daily, sometimes agreeing and sometimes disagreeing, depending on the posts.

But, here you are Crying-into-tissue that you're being tag-teamed because I like goofing around with someone you're mocking and I occasionally throw in some mocks about your exchanges with him.

I agree with you in a lot of threads and plenty of posts, and I sometimes weigh in to that effect. Whomever you happen to be disagreeing with at that time doesn't cry out that I'm "tag teaming" with you against them.

That's probably because most big boys (and girls) don't cry just because somebody happens to disagree with them sometimes and happens to also like a poster they're targeting (one who clearly doesn't need a partner to hold his own with you, in any case).
(12-29-2013, 01:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Actually, that "tag team" absurdity does smack of self-pity and I've never asked anyone how they could launch an evil assault here. The self-pity seems to be clouding your vision.

I exchange posts with damned near everyone almost daily, sometimes agreeing and sometimes disagreeing, depending on the posts.

But, here you are Crying-into-tissue that you're being tag-teamed because I like goofing around with someone you're mocking and I occasionally throw in some mocks about your exchanges with him.

I agree with you in a lot of threads and plenty of posts, and I sometimes weigh in to that effect. Whomever you happen to be disagreeing with at that time doesn't cry out that I'm "tag teaming" with you against them.

That's probably because most big boys (and girls) don't cry just because somebody happens to disagree with them sometimes and happens to also like a poster they're targeting (one who clearly doesn't need a partner to hold his own with you, in any case).

100% misjudged ill informed absolute drivel of the very worst kind. If I was a trivial nit picky twat I could have you done for libel hotdog.

Back in the old days of Mock it was often me against the ENTIRE forum and I more than held my own and NEVER complained and NEVER felt sorry for myself. You could not be more wrong actually self pity and myself are complete strangers and always have been and always will be.

Clang is my 247 Mock bitch and the most pathetic thing is he loads my Mock gun for me and paints a big bullseye on his vast belly and asks me where to stand so I have an easy shot.

You always back him up probably out of self pity you empathise with the lazy fat losers in life which is up to you I suppose. Riding in on your white horse to defend poor old clang from the nasty ninja really does make you the Joan of Arc of Mock.

Congratulations.
(01-04-2014, 07:34 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Clang is my 247 Mock bitch and the most pathetic thing is he loads my Mock gun for me and paints a big bullseye on his vast belly and asks me where to stand so I have an easy shot.

You always back him up probably out of self pity you empathise with the lazy fat losers in life which is up to you I suppose. Riding in on your white horse to defend poor old clang from the nasty ninja really does make you the Joan of Arc of Mock.

Congratulations.

You telling me what I'm thinking, feeling, or doing doesn't make it what I'm thinking, feeling or doing, CN. In this case, you're way off. This is where I stand on this issue, which I don't consider a serious one requiring any analysis beyond this point.

-Clang's no innocent vulnerable victim. He loads you up (which appears to be intentional, to me), and you shoot him with his own bullets. I exchange with Clang as I always have, regardless of how you two are exchanging with each other. I have no desire to protect Clang from what I see as his own self-invited entertainment.

-You're no "nasty cunt bad-guy" from whom others need protection, nor are you a public service provider shining the light of truth on the (perceived) flaws of others, for the greater good. Those are characterizations presented by you, which don't happen to coincide with my opinion. I have no inclination to wanna protect you from anyone or anyone from you.

-I'm certainly no Joan of Arc nor would I want to be, no argument there. I have no reason in the world for self-pity, nor do I pity Clang or anyone here at Mock. I'm gonna keep agreeing, disagreeing, laughing, mocking, slamming...whatever I want, with whomever I want, whenever I want - glad that you're here, but without regard for how you see others or how you see me and what you have to say about it. I have no problem with you and others doing the same.

Mock on...
(01-04-2014, 10:19 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You telling me what I'm thinking, feeling, or doing doesn't make it what I'm thinking, feeling or doing, CN. In this case, you're way off. This is where I stand on this issue, which I don't consider a serious one requiring any analysis beyond this point.

-Clang's no innocent vulnerable victim. He loads you up (which appears to be intentional, to me), and you shoot him with his own bullets. I exchange with Clang as I always have, regardless of how you two are exchanging with each other. I have no desire to protect Clang from what I see as his own self-invited entertainment.

-You're no "nasty cunt bad-guy" from whom others need protection, nor are you a public service provider shining the light of truth on the (perceived) flaws of others, for the greater good. Those are characterizations presented by you, which don't happen to coincide with my opinion. I have no inclination to wanna protect you from anyone or anyone from you.

-I'm certainly no Joan of Arc nor would I want to be, no argument there. I have no reason in the world for self-pity, nor do I pity Clang or anyone here at Mock. I'm gonna keep agreeing, disagreeing, laughing, mocking, slamming...whatever I want, with whomever I want, whenever I want - glad that you're here, but without regard for how you see others or how you see me and what you have to say about it. I have no problem with you and others doing the same.

Mock on...

1 - you tried to label me with conjecture and then cry foul when I do EXACTLY the same to you. You want to have your cake and eat it and then steal my cake and eat that as well. I may be “way off” but the fact is so are you. I also enjoy the way you keep on saying you don't care then ream off another epic war and peace style post.

2 - your concept of Clang being some kind of clever guy self inviting my critique of his tragic life is interesting, bollocks but interesting bollocks. Like I am dancing to his tune? I don't think so, remember his mask has slipped a few times here and his lies and the fact I get under his skin have been exposed. Your theory of Clang is like your bullshit theory about maggotyboo being some kind of closet misunderstood genius! Optimistic drivel.

3 - you ALWAYS interject on behalf of Clang. I get it you want to be the white knight riding to the defence of your fat cross dressing damsel in distress. Have at ye! Oh foul blackguard knave of a ninja! Leave the fair portly maiden alone! That's my opinion and it aint changing.

4 - your perception of me is as meaningless as my perception of you in the end. Fact is you have no idea who I am.
I don't care any further about this, CN.

You do your thing, I'll do mine. As it should be.

It's not a problem for me.