Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
In honor of todays freezing temperatures.
(01-08-2014, 08:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You're required to give him a smooch when you call him Maggottyboo.

Sarcastic

I'd rather smooch a donkeys arse, it would probably be cleaner and more hygenic anyway.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-08-2014, 10:43 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(01-08-2014, 08:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You're required to give him a smooch when you call him Maggottyboo.

Sarcastic

I'd rather smooch a donkeys arse, it would probably be cleaner and more hygenic anyway.

I'm not licking my bung hole for nobody limey.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-08-2014, 11:03 AM)Maggot Wrote: limey.

You will never understand how being called that name cuts me so much to the quick maggotyboo.

Still could be worse, I could be a boneheaded septic retard who resembles the offspring of the unholy sexual union of Cheech and Chong.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Not once did I hear their Santa Claus thing this year.
According to the thing on the wall its 2 deg out so I hung a washcloth on it.
I wonder if pepper was able to start her car this morning.
(02-15-2016, 06:56 AM)Maggot Wrote: I wonder if pepper was able to start her car this morning.

It's a whopping 19 degrees right now...a lot warmer than it has been. My car was nice and warm in the garage. Thanks for your worry and concerns Maggot!!
You guys cold? Supposed to hit 86 here today. Blowing-kisses
(02-15-2016, 12:00 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: You guys cold? Supposed to hit 86 here today. Blowing-kisses

Duck off As whole. You go ahead and hog all the warm air. Just for that, I'm not even going to spell check my post.
I hope it's 130 degrees in the shade for you this summer!!!!
(02-15-2016, 12:08 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 12:00 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: You guys cold? Supposed to hit 86 here today. Blowing-kisses

Duck off As whole. You go ahead and hog all the warm air. Just for that, I'm not even going to spell check my post.
That's like every summer here. That's why I escape to the mountains in the summer.
(02-15-2016, 12:13 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

That's like every summer here. That's why I escape to the mountains in the summer.

Okay, 150 then. I want you to suffer. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(02-15-2016, 12:20 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 12:13 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

Okay, 150 then. I want you to suffer. Smiley_emoticons_smile
hahBlowing-kisses

It's snowing its ass off here. It wasn't supposed to come until later this afternoon. I'm so glad to be home. The main roads are clear but the minute I crossed over into the countryside they were snow covered and when I turned onto my road I felt my ass end do a little wiggle.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-15-2016, 12:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It's snowing its ass off here. It wasn't supposed to come until later this afternoon. I'm so glad to be home. The main roads are clear but the minute I crossed over into the countryside they were snow covered and when I turned onto my road I felt my ass end do a little wiggle.
You have a nice wiggle.
(02-15-2016, 12:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Would have loved to have seen that, and the car's too! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

*gasp* Cars? Cars!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hey I'm married, not dead! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I just watched the paper girls legs fly up in the air and my paper went flying across my yard. I'm standing in the doorway in my underwear yelling "are you OK" in my friggin underwear. As she says "I'm OK" and hands me my paper I realize what I have on. I guess its pretty slippery out today.
It is slippery, out there . . .

I damned near fell on my ass, when getting out of my pool, yesterday.

Cheap flip-flops.

Good thing my beverage was in a plastic cup.

80 degree temps in February is dangerous to one's health and safety.
(02-16-2016, 09:36 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: It is slippery, out there . . .

I damned near fell on my ass, when getting out of my pool, yesterday.

Cheap flip-flops.

Good thing my beverage was in a plastic cup.

80 degree temps in February is dangerous to one's health and safety.
Cheers