Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
In honor of todays freezing temperatures.

What a difference a day makes. Yesterday I had snow, sleet & freezing rain. Today it's 63 degrees and torrential rain.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I can almost tell my weather from your posts about weather just add 12 hrs or so.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-16-2016, 02:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: I can almost tell my weather from your posts about weather just add 12 hrs or so.

Well, you're going to be a very happy camper then because it is a gorgeous Spring-like day. Bright sunshine, temp in the 60's, it's very windy but that's a good thing. There's a lot of water laying everywhere, the ground is frozen and it has no where to go. TaTa. I'm getting out of this freezing temperature thread, I find it impossible to stay on topic.
20 goddamn inches of wet, heavy snow today. Gridlocked the whole town, and that ain't easy up here. Too many stupid driver's forgot how to drive in snow with the mild winter we had so far, and this was the worst way to slide into snowy weather. Fuck.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Twenty inches of snow! Fuck that!
Maybe SNOW isn't so bad after all, yesterday here in the Sunshine state "they" said we had presumably "10" mini tornados not too far from my area! (Last month my area had one only about a mile or so away!)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!