Old Mustangs never die.
Found in a barn close to me.

[Image: barnfoundmustang22.jpg]

[Image: 5de823cf-0914-4e07-8e91-46f9f690641f_intdashmfbf.JPG]

[Image: 80e9a4e4-56ad-4c98-989b-a01cd5f203d1_interior22.JPG]

[Image: fa361265-1690-47d2-abde-66a58dfb2666_enginedind.JPG]

[Image: 7ea7d71c-16b2-4ed2-9b48-3c79c5c09af0_bfke.JPG]

[Image: 4d45b819-710d-44bb-9642-439c01e5ecba_mfbar55.JPG]

After several years of fever for "barn find" cars — those automotive jewels supposedly tucked away for decades in forgotten corners — the bar for an impressive discovery has reached an all-time high. Between the several TV shows and websites devoted to hidden classics, collectors have grown jaded and suspicious of many. Here's one example that's broken through the clamor to capture a growing attention from the ardent fans of late '60s Ford Mustangs.
As listed on eBay by a Wisconsin car dealer, this 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 was supposedly pulled from a New Hampshire barn after being parked for nearly 40 years. The dealer says he's only the third owner, and has the paperwork to prove it; the first two owners having driven the Acapulco Blue 'Stang only 43,002 miles. According to their posting, the second driver had a mild run-in with a fire hydrant in 1971 and subsequently lost his license; the Mustang was parked for good sometime thereafter, with the door sills showing an oil change label from 1973.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Love the old stangs !
I remember reading about one in Texas a few years back as well. The guy bought it for $4900. It had 150 miles on the clock or something like that. It was passed in on eBay at $180k..

That one is missing the original air cleaner.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Wow, thats a nice one. I had 2 '67's, would really like to still own either one of them
Just looking at the seats, I can feel the power pushing me back into it as it shifts.

I dated a guy when I was a teen who had a 69 Road Runner, even back then it was an old car but it was immaculate, right down to his tires & rims. We used to go outside of town and race 14 mile. It was so much fun & I don't ever recall batting an eye but when I look back my first thought is always, SHIT FOR BRAINS. We were fearless and took ridiculous chances with our lives. Ahh, the good ol' days.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Back in 77, I had a 67 Stang, it was my going to work car. It was a pretty car, that really sucked in the SNOW & ICE, since the ass end of it was so light. Anyway, after the blizzard of 78 in NE, and getting stuck with it about a dozen times I sold it, to buy a FWD car. The FWD car was great in the SNOW & ICE.

Actually, I do regret selling it, as I wish I had stashed it too back then. And now could have it here in the Sunshine state, where SNOW & ICE are not a problem. Oh well. hah

(Oh yeah, it was fast enough to be able to run over the SNAKES (I HATE SNAKES) if need be!) Smiley_emoticons_razz
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Oh shit.That is one of my major weakness's!Big time.Love these cars and finding something like that in a old barn and being able to buy it is like a damn wet dream! Lucky bastid.
Misguided has returned! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
Maggot,..I'm around often checking in with what your doin and saying,Buddy.Just mostly keeping to myself and looking.Ya touched a good nerve here friend by posting that sweet car and I could'nt help myself but say something.It was a few years ago that you and I spoke about me looking for a 'Stang and wondering if you had any leads up there.I did find some stuff near you on Craigslist and such but wound up finding something in state.Before that tho,went to Carolina,Michigan,Ohio and Deleware looking but they were never what they said they were like.
Still short handed at your job and having to deal with dumbasses?Your prob part owner by now,tho...
(01-07-2014, 10:39 PM)Misguided Wrote: Maggot,..I'm around often checking in with what your doin and saying,Buddy.Just mostly keeping to myself and looking.Ya touched a good nerve here friend by posting that sweet car and I could'nt help myself but say something.It was a few years ago that you and I spoke about me looking for a 'Stang and wondering if you had any leads up there.I did find some stuff near you on Craigslist and such but wound up finding something in state.Before that tho,went to Carolina,Michigan,Ohio and Deleware looking but they were never what they said they were like.
Still short handed at your job and having to deal with dumbasses?Your prob part owner by now,tho...

I blame Mock for not getting anything done around here. hah