Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
crazy North Korean motherfucker
Cynical Ninja Offline
back and as popular as ever

RE: crazy North Korean motherfucker

(01-09-2014 02:08 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  And what is he doing with young women 25 years younger than him?

I thought you would respect him for that?

In another thread you commented that you got a compliment from a hairdresser and the fact she was 15 years younger than you made her extra “hot” did you not?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
01-09-2014 07:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

(01-09-2014 07:07 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 02:08 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  And what is he doing with young women 25 years younger than him?

I thought you would respect him for that?

In another thread you commented that you got a compliment from a hairdresser and the fact she was 15 years younger than you made her extra “hot” did you not?

I'm sure he was paying to be in the position he was in, but, generally speaking, yes, impressive.

01-09-2014 10:27 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

I doubt Rodman was paying to be in that position, MS - anymore than you were paying for the attention of all those large-breasted European babes that couldn't resist your overwhelming charisma and sex appeal. He's no MS, but Rodman is a colorful famous tight-bodied hard-partying celebrity.

That's all it takes for some young women who are hungry for the spotlight or wild times.

Personally, I think Rodman is not right in the head and probably still a substance abuser. He's generally amusing to me, but has no place in international relations, though it's of course his prerogative to befriend whomever he sees fit and express himself freely.

And, I still think the German Shepherd story is bullshit.

01-09-2014 10:42 AM

Midwest Spy Away

When I say 'paid' in Rodmans case, I don't mean he said "here's $1K for you, $1K for you, etc.

I'm simply implying that he most likely rented the house on the beach, supplied the drugs and booze and found someone who knew some young women who'd willingly sign up for that program.

In my world that's another way of paying for it, but doesn't sound as bad.

I'm not being critical either. People with power and money have been doing that since power and money have existed.

And, I was cutting my teeth in Norway, starting to hone my craft.

It wasnt one young big-breasted babe after another. There was plenty of trial and error (with a lot more error).

01-09-2014 11:08 AM

Cynical Ninja Offline

(01-09-2014 10:42 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  Rodman is a colorful famous tight-bodied hard-partying celebrity.

Plus he's probably hung like a horny bull elephant.

I liked the fact the North Korean team beat the NBA veterans in the match.

Yeah of course they did! Rodman and the veterans will have been told “lose this match or lose your freedom roundeyes!”

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
01-09-2014 11:14 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Fascinating, MS; not only your insight into celebrity lifestyles and mindsets, but also the story of your evolution from handsome young piercing-blue-eyed serviceman in Norway to the worldly karaoke-crooning ladies man that you are today. 27

And, I still think the German Shepherd story is bullshit.

01-09-2014 11:15 AM

Cynical Ninja Offline

(01-09-2014 11:08 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  When I say 'paid' in Rodmans case, I don't mean he said "here's $1K for you, $1K for you, etc.

I'm simply implying that he most likely rented the house on the beach, supplied the drugs and booze and found someone who knew some young women who'd willingly sign up for that program.

In my world that's another way of paying for it, but doesn't sound as bad.

I'm not being critical either. People with power and money have been doing that since power and money have existed.

And, I was cutting my teeth in Norway, starting to hone my craft.

It wasnt one young big-breasted babe after another. There was plenty of trial and error (with a lot more error).

I think I speak for us all when I say, we'd like to hear more about some of the “error” in the pursuit of bringing balance to the force my young padawan.

01-09-2014 11:20 AM

Cynical Ninja Offline

(01-09-2014 11:15 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  And, I still think the German Shepherd story is bullshit.

Yes, I think we all picked up on this point the first nine times you said it.

Probably Chinese spin to make the chubby little guy look even more unhinged.

01-09-2014 11:28 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(01-09-2014 11:20 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:  I think I speak for us all when I say, we'd like to hear more about some of the “error” in the pursuit of bringing balance to the force my young padawan.

Careful there, CN. MS is rubbing off on you (well, you know what I mean).

But, yeah, 'Tips and Tricks: True Stories of a Major Playa in the Making" by Midwest Spy - it could be an interesting read.

Lay it on us, MS.

01-09-2014 11:29 AM

Cynical Ninja Offline

(01-09-2014 02:10 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  On a related note, it'd be kinda funny to see The Beloved Leader feed Dennis to a pack of German Shepherds AND televise it.

It would be cool to see Rodman pulling Kim along in a Rickshaw with a bucket of KFC held just out of his reach while kim tasers his ass with a cattle prod.

“You go faster nig nog man with crazy hair!”

Or maybe that's just “razy lacism”.

01-09-2014 11:34 AM

Midwest Spy Away

I'm sure the other NBA guys can't believe they followed crazy-ass Dennis Rodman to North Korea.

Wonder if any of them worry about being able to leave?

01-09-2014 11:37 AM

Cynical Ninja Offline

(01-09-2014 11:29 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  Careful there, CN. MS is rubbing off on you

Not while I still have my strength he won't no.

01-09-2014 11:38 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(01-09-2014 11:28 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 11:15 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  And, I still think the German Shepherd story is bullshit.

Yes, I think we all picked up on this point the first nine times you said it.

Probably Chinese spin to make the chubby little guy look even more unhinged.

You're quick, CN.

I seriously doubt that anyone had to contemplate whether the "feed him to the dogs!" satire was fact or fiction.

But, back to MS's sexual prowess...

01-09-2014 11:38 AM

Cynical Ninja Offline

(01-09-2014 11:37 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  I'm sure the other NBA guys can't believe they followed crazy-ass Dennis Rodman to North Korea.

Wonder if any of them worry about being able to leave?

I'm sure while his people starve Kim still paid the NBA vets with suitcases full of $1000 bills.

01-09-2014 11:41 AM