Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
crazy North Korean motherfucker
It's dangerous and life threatening to go to a country that hates Americans! It's a situation just waiting to happen. And it did.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(03-17-2016, 06:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:
It must suck ass having to live within striking distance of that crazy, fat bastard.

It does!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sad, but stupid fucking thing to do.
Does no one give these kids any real warnings about these kinds of places?
(06-19-2017, 07:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:
It must suck ass having to live within striking distance of that crazy, fat bastard.

It does!

The west coast will be in striking distance, not the east coast.
(06-19-2017, 09:35 PM)BigMark Wrote:

It does!

The east coast will be struck as well. The "breaking news" is guaranteed to partially or totally interrupt one of my TV shows.

It does!

I was being snarky and referring to another crazy fat bastard who lives just to the West of me.

What the hell is Jill Stein doing defending North Korea? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with her.
(06-20-2017, 04:50 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It does!

I was being snarky and referring to another crazy fat bastard who lives just to the West of me.

Ignore
(07-31-2017, 01:46 PM)BigMark Wrote: Ignore

28 Took you long enough!
I am frightened of North Korea and especially after what they did to that US student. Devastating. All the marching and carry on is so much like Hitler 2.0.
(08-01-2017, 06:00 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I am frightened of North Korea and especially after what they did to that US student. Devastating. All the marching and carry on is so much like Hitler 2.0.

All that marching and carrying on is just for the cameras, they have NO way of getting any boots anywhere. The missile thing is a little worrysom because of the chaos that its creating, but again most of that is for the media. In order for them to carry out anything like a successful missiles strike anywhere they would need literally hundreds of missiles if not thousands. Just 1 missile that goes anywhere other than the ocean and they Will be wiped off the map. They may be crazy but they are not stupid, all that saber rattling is just attention whoring. As to that kid, he was somewhere he knew was fucked up and he did something colossally stupid as tourists do just about every day, some survive and some don't.
Yes Six good point bout student. I often say, "somewhere you'd never catch me" coz there is just no way. It was still very sad to see him returned to the USA like that. His poor family. The huffing and puffing of the regime works. It scares the shit out of me!

I've read that the majority of that country have no idea how the rest of the world lives. NK is all they know.
And they eat rats too.
I'm surprised he hasn't been taken out by his own people yet.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-01-2017, 02:13 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: And they eat rats too.

...probably because there is very little food.
Or because they're actually tasty little skampers.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
When your belly button is gnawing on your backbone Rat would be Delicious, salt pepper and garlic, yum!

Yeah. It would :(

...now I'm feeling bad for starving North Koreans who have to eat rat in order to survive. [Image: crying.gif]
(08-01-2017, 02:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 02:13 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: And they eat rats too.

...probably because there is very little food.

yet he is fat. More than fat, morbidly obese. And what's with the wacky hair? It must be the criteria to be a world leader these days.