Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I find this fascinating
Suck it duchess!

Hehehe

Capital D, bitchflake! 16
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The only doughboy I ever heard of was the Pilsbury one that giggles when you poke him in the stomach.
(06-21-2017, 10:58 PM)BigMark Wrote: How many dough boys can you eat in one sitting?

Four. They give everybody four and then see who can eat them the fastest. My best time is 1 minute and 34 seconds. But the best time ever was a minute and 32 seconds. I need to eat a few seconds faster if I'm going to win and get the record for fastest time.
(06-22-2017, 03:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 01:25 PM)sally Wrote: What the fuck is a doughboy?

Since Mark wouldn't respond to you (shame on you, Mark) I took the time to google it for you. It's a deep fried dumpling OR a US infantryman.

If its a dumpling, it's a big ass dumpling. The ones for the contest kind of look like mini burritos and are stuffed with chicken and melted cheese, and scallions.
Anyone that uses scallions in cooking must be a fine connoisseur of exquisite cuisine, even if they are wearing a dress and nylons but still need a shave.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-23-2017, 10:24 AM)Maggot Wrote: Anyone that uses scallions in cooking must be a fine connoisseur of exquisite cuisine, even if they are wearing a dress and nylons but still need a shave.

I hate the word nylons. I prefer pantyhose or tights.