Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
THE PERVERT THREAD
User, u said how would I know if he molested children, it changed their lives forever. I speak as a victim at the age of 5 years old in a small town in Kansas.
The offender was the neighbor's grandfather and it happened more than once. He told me I should never tell and I never mentioned until I was in my 50's.
That abuse changed my life forever and is one big reason, I think I later wanted to get a Master's degree in counseling. I have since counseled dozens of girls (some boys but they rarely will talk about it) with life long problems from sexual abuse. That is why I like to say, that until you walk in someone else's shoes, don't judge. I can't speak to your abuse as every case can be different, but it can show itself later in life in ways you wouldn't even realize was result of earlier abuse.... and just because it didn't affect u, doesn't mean my original statement is any less true.
Collins and Faye Grant have been married for 29 years. How does someone reconcile 29 years of marriage with a child molester? Wouldn't you feel like a complete fool? I would be a vindictive bitch too and demand a 5050 split of all assets before the civil suits started to protect myself from the criminality of my husband.

IMO it doesn't matter when Collins molested the children, if the statute hasn't run out he is responsible for his crimes. If NY decides to prosecute, they will have to prove his guilt in court, it's not a given that he will be found guilty even with his confession on the tape.

I understand that User doesn't think that people's skeletons should be used against them 30 or 40 years after the crime. I agree on drug use or DUI's (presidents Clinton and Bush the younger) or theft. But murder, rape and child molestation (it's rape too) shouldn't have statutes. The harm done by these crimes aren't just to the actual victim, their families suffer too.
Stephen Collins is not expected to be prosecuted for the decades' old molestations to which he confessed on tape.

While there's no statute of limitations on child molestation in NY state, the formal complaint to police doesn't appear to have been filed before the family member victim was 26 years old.

The family member has confirmed that she is not planning to sue Collins in civil court, even though there's a taped confession working in her favor. She doesn't want his money, but came forward and is helping LE in investigating more recent potential molestations so that Collins can be stopped and hopefully held criminally responsible.
Caught in the Act

I don't know if he gets off on it, or if he's nuts, or what...

[Image: o-SERIALSHITTER-570.jpg?7]

He's been sneaking around at night for a couple of years in the Akron area defecating on cars. Lots and lots of cars.

One repeat victim had had just about enough of his crap and set up a secret surveillance camera.

So, now the dirty-deedsman is wanted by the Akron PD; they're seeking the public's assistance in getting him off the streets ........before he strikes again!

Story (and map): http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/12...e&ir=Crime

Holy shit!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I agree with him. They just don't make cars like they used to.

He needs to stand on a street corner wearing a sign that says "I POOP ON CARS".
I'll say it...WTF is wrong with people!!...that's all I got. The initial shock of peoples grossness wears off pretty quick anymore.
(03-16-2015, 01:56 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'll say it...WTF is wrong with people!!...that's all I got. The initial shock of peoples grossness wears off pretty quick anymore.

I don't know why, but whenever I come across a story like it, I imagine what it must feel like for the other people checking out the news and going, "WTF, that's my husband (or father, or son...) -- should I drop the dime on him?"

You know someone in Akron has gotta recognize the guy -- it's a pretty clear shot.

Deal breaker!

(03-16-2015, 02:41 PM)Duchess Wrote: Deal breaker!

Smiley_emoticons_smile

So, seriously........what if you did recognize the guy as a family member, friend, or loved one -- someone you would never have imagined could do such a thing.

Would you call it in?

I know what I'd do.
(03-16-2015, 03:18 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Would you call it in?

I doubt I would and if it were someone close to me, I'm done! That's too much weirdness for me. If they are capable of pooping on a car there's no telling where that type would draw the line or if they even would.
First thing I'd do is call the shithead and try to find out what he was thinking.

Then, I'd encourage him to turn himself in immediately, plead guilty, and do whatever it took to get the story out of the news as quickly as possible.

If it was a violent crime or robbery or something like that though, I'd go get him and dump him at the police station personally (and support sincere rehabilitation efforts).
(03-16-2015, 02:06 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 01:56 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'll say it...WTF is wrong with people!!...that's all I got. The initial shock of peoples grossness wears off pretty quick anymore.

I don't know why, but whenever I come across a story like it, I imagine what it must feel like for the other people checking out the news and going, "WTF, that's my husband (or father, or son...) -- should I drop the dime on him?"

You know someone in Akron has gotta recognize the guy -- it's a pretty clear shot.

hah Imagine that being your legacy in life...shitting on cars.
A co-worker of mine once pooped in his boss' coffee cup. He then placed it in one of his desk drawers, way in the back, so that the smell would linger, but the guy wouldn't discover it immediately.

When the guy eventually found it, he suspected this guy immediately, and supposedly, tried to have DNA testing done.
Did you refuse to give the requested DNA sample, MS? Smiley_emoticons_wink
Get a Whiff of This

MIAMI - A South Florida college campus is on high alert, as a serial foot-sniffer is on the prowl.

The Florida International University Police Department said a man has been crawling underneath tables at the FIU Library to smell the feet of unsuspecting female students.

FIU Police said the man was seen acting suspiciously at the Green Library at FIU on Aug. 29 and was caught on camera in the act, and leaving the scene of the crime on a scooter.

The whiffer is described as being in his late 40s or early 50s, about 200 pounds and around 6 feet tall. He is bald with short, gray hair and a goatee. He was last seen driving a scooter.

Investigators hope the newly-released photos will help them stay one step ahead of this guy.

[Image: wptv-foot-sniffer_1442337514278_23992650...40_480.jpg]

"FIUPD takes these reports seriously and continues to investigate the matter. The staff at the Green Library has been notified and has been asked to contact FIUPD if they see this individual. FIUPD would like to remind everyone that if you see any suspicious behavior, please contact the FIUPD at 305-348-2626 immediately."

http://www.wptv.com/news/state/foot-snif...university
Sounds like the perfect boyfriend for ramseycat.
Stay away from my feet!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
hah