Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
THE PERVERT THREAD
Looks like they caught this asshole, again...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/ct-flo...story.html

Police say they've arrested a man several days after a complaint someone was spotted crawling under library tables and smelling a woman's feet at a Florida International University.

Miami-Dade police say 52-year-old Eddy Juan was arrested Tuesday and charged with violation of sexual offender registration, fleeing and eluding, reckless driving, aggravated assault and resisting without violence.
FIU police had previously released a notice warning students that a man was spotted under a table at a campus library Aug. 29, along with a description and photo. Authorities say a man matching that description was spotted Tuesday on a scooter miles from the campus. Officers attempted a traffic stop, but say the man fled, eventually crashed and was arrested.

Bail information wasn't immediately available. It wasn't clear if Juan had an attorney.
Thanks for the update Six.

[Image: WTVJ_000000020010189_1200x675_526165571525.jpg]

Miami-Dade police say 52-year-old Eddy Juan was arrested Tuesday and charged with violation of sexual offender registration, fleeing and eluding, reckless driving (of a scooter), aggravated assault and resisting without violence.

Well, he's all jammed up now.
Like nobody heard him or realized he was under the freakin table!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-16-2015, 09:36 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Thanks for the update Six.

[Image: WTVJ_000000020010189_1200x675_526165571525.jpg]

Miami-Dade police say 52-year-old Eddy Juan was arrested Tuesday and charged with violation of sexual offender registration, fleeing and eluding, reckless driving (of a scooter), aggravated assault and resisting without violence.

Well, he's all jammed up now.

There is so much serious crime down here in South Florida I doubt this guy will get more than a small fine and a stern reprimand from the judge.
(09-16-2015, 10:25 AM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote: There is so much serious crime down here in South Florida I doubt this guy will get more than a small fine and a stern reprimand from the judge.

I think he'll probably get more than that. The New York Daily News just released an update on the story.

Juan, 52, now faces charges of trespassing, fleeing, resisting an officer and aggravated assault against an officer, county inmate records show.

He joined the Florida Sexual Offenders and Predators list in 1997 after he was convicted of lewd and lascivious behavior against a child under 16, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2361328

The library story is hilarious to me. But it's more serious now, knowing about his sex offense against a minor. This guy could be working his way towards more serious crimes. I think he'll do time.

P.s. It would be fun to write for NY Daily News: "the filthy foot fiend's grizzly face was caught on camera, but he scurried off before anyone could nab the pedi-pariah". Smiley_emoticons_smile
Squish

[Image: 2F259B7700000578-0-image-a-14_1449517159260.jpg]

A Virginia math teacher has been arrested for allegedly stealing women's shoes and then returning the footwear with bodily fluids inside.

Kenneth Johnson III, 31, of Henrico, turned himself in to police custody on Saturday and was charged with eight counts of intentional damaging of property and three counts of petty larceny.

Johnson, who is employed as a math teacher at Varina High School in Henrico, is being investigated in connection to a string of bizarre incidents involving the theft of women’s shoes which started in September.

The missing shoes were returned to their rightful owners within a few days, but they were filled with what has been described as 'biological evidence.’

One victim revealed that she found a note in her shoe saying the thief was 'a married man but his wife's shoes did not have a smell and he liked performing perverted activity in the shoes and then returning them.'

A YouTube channel associated with Kenneth Johnson III includes more than a half-dozen videos depicting shoes and women's feet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3tg01mI8Y
---------------------------------------

His wife must be mortified, and his high school students are gonna have a field day mocking his ass if he doesn't get fired.

He probably could have gotten away with his dirty deeds if he'd just tossed the evidence. I guess returning the christened shoes was part of the thrill or something. Weird.

Ewww. Goddamn.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There's nothing funny about this one; it just pisses me off.

[Image: joel-wright-11.jpg]

^ Joel Wright, 23, is from Columbus, Ohio where he's in the seminary studying to be a priest.

Wright advertised on Craigslist to pay $150 to babysit for families with small children while they go out to a movie or something. After receiving a tip, a Homeland Security Investigations undercover agent took over an email account and started communicating with Wright.

Wright thought he was talking to a Mexico-based tour guide he met after placing an ad on Craigslist, soliciting the adoption of infants in Tijuana, according to the criminal complaint.

Wright told the agent about having almost gone "all the way" with infants in the past. He revealed details about a little girl he was planning to rape and how it might be better if he made her mad beforehand so she would struggle and try to get away, "more fun that way".

Wright was busted last week in San Diego, CA, en-route to Mexico to adopt an infant.

His next court appearance is scheduled for February 25. He is charged with traveling with the intent to engage in a sexual act with a minor and attempting to engage in illicit sexual conduct in a foreign country. Wright could face 60 years to life in prison.

It's a very good thing that someone reported Wright to authorities and agents stopped this piece of shit before he adopted an infant or started working with kids in a church capacity.

Refs:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3zPO7sU8g
http://timesofsandiego.com/crime/2016/02...hout-bail/
I hope he gets fucked up in prison.
I predict his face will look more mooshed after a month in prison.
(02-06-2016, 01:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: [Image: joel-wright-11.jpg]

A nightmare, he is a goddamn nightmare. He is so revolting. Jesus.
WTF. I think that guy came straight from the gates of hell.
He has a genetic defect in his lower jaw that could be fixed by breaking it and resetting it into the proper position. There's a name for it. But I cannot remember, a few guys I knew in the service had it fixed when I was in. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(02-06-2016, 04:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: He has a genetic defect in his lower jaw that could be fixed by breaking it and resetting it into the proper position. There's a name for it. But I cannot remember, a few guys I knew in the service had it fixed when I was in. Smiley_emoticons_smile

And then what about the rest of him including his mind? If you scroll up and make his jaw shorter it doesn't help a whole hell of a lot. He needs his whole head cut off.
[Image: kenneth-collins1.jpg?w=225&h=300]

^ Kenneth LeRoy Collins, 96, was charged with lewd or lascivious acts on children under the age of 14 after allegedly taking his diaper off and exposing himself to children, according to Lt. Mark Stichter with the Sheriff’s department.

Collins, of Laguna Woods, was also accused of masturbating and touching the victims on top of their clothes, the Orange County Register reported.

Collins was arrested on Feb. 25 and was being held on $1 million bail, according to the department’s inmate booking records.

He was due to appear in court on Friday. If convicted as charged, Collins could face up to eight years in state prison (which, in this case, would equate to life in prison).

http://ktla.com/2016/03/07/man-96-charge...-children/#
He functions well enough to take his diaper on and off without help.

Hope I can do that at 96.
It's a Grey area.

He looks like Yoda.
(02-06-2016, 04:44 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 04:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: He has a genetic defect in his lower jaw that could be fixed by breaking it and resetting it into the proper position. There's a name for it. But I cannot remember, a few guys I knew in the service had it fixed when I was in. Smiley_emoticons_smile

And then what about the rest of him including his mind? If you scroll up and make his jaw shorter it doesn't help a whole hell of a lot. He needs his whole head cut off.

I was alluding towards a punch in the jaw but it went over your head. I will try and be more simple worded and not use such vague references in the future tape worm.
Whatev, shit bird. I still think it would be better to just cut off his head.