Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
THE PERVERT THREAD
Maggot Offline
Supermod

RE: THE PERVERT THREAD

(05-03-2018 06:17 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  I’d probably face more serious charges for letting my dog unload in a neighbor’s yard.

hah Absolutely true!

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
05-03-2018 07:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

(05-03-2018 06:17 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  In all seriousness, I think he should lose his job.

I’m guessing, however, that his story will go something like this, ‘my morning constitutional only arrives after I’ve warmed up and am ready to run. there’s no biffy here so I have to take a dump on the track’, and he’ll get away with it.

I’d probably face more serious charges for letting my dog unload in a neighbor’s yard.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

He's actually in pretty deep shit.

I don't think he'll be able to keep his well-paying and prestigious job and it will be probably be very difficult to obtain another one if he's convicted.

Having a conviction for 'defecating in public, littering (that makes me laugh in this context), and lewdness' on your record -- how effin' embarrassing. His family must wanna wipe the incident from their consciousness.

05-03-2018 09:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(05-03-2018 09:30 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  His family must wanna wipe the incident from their consciousness.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
05-04-2018 11:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply