Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
For a fuck-up....
That can best be lumped into the same category as Lindsey Lohan, I was very surprised to find out this fucker can sing. Impressive.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Not bad at all.

But, I don't think he falls into the Lohan category; much more interesting and talented person. IMO.

He's more like you, I think - drawn to altered states but strong enough to pull away from them when the walls come crumbling down, and find natural highs instead.
I always thought he was talented actor, I'm not surprised he can sing.
Did anyone see the video of Jimmy Fallon singing with The Boss about Christie and the bridge traffic scandal? It was pretty funny. And Jimmy sings pretty good.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-18-2014, 02:21 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Did anyone see the video of Jimmy Fallon singing with The Boss about Christie and the bridge traffic scandal? It was pretty funny. And Jimmy sings pretty good.

Shit, rams, we have something in common.

I didn't think you were much into political satire and lyrical bastardization.

I like it, too. Cheers

I'm not result HOTD. I just happened to see it on the news and thought it was funny.
(01-18-2014, 09:13 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm not result HOTD. I just happened to see it on the news and thought it was funny.

I don't know WTF you just said, rams.

But, I can see that you didn't get hooked on those after-gall bladder-removal pain pills that made you surprisingly lucid. So, it's all good.

hah
(01-18-2014, 09:13 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm not result HOTD.

You're a result of a touch screen phone.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-18-2014, 09:13 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm not result HOTD. I just happened to see it on the news and thought it was funny.

I'm not REALLY.

I don't even care if my posts make sense anymore.
(01-19-2014, 10:06 AM)ramseycat Wrote:

I'm not REALLY.

It's usually easy to figure out the phone fuck ups, but that one was tricky.

Are you able to preview or edit posts on your phone, ramsey?

I'm not being snarky, just curious. I only post and access internet from my laptop.
In the immortal words of Phil Collins...

She don't care anymo-o-ore.

No more, no more... no more, no more.
(01-19-2014, 10:41 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-19-2014, 10:06 AM)ramseycat Wrote:

I'm not REALLY.

It's usually easy to figure out the phone fuck ups, but that one was tricky.

Are you able to preview or edit posts on your phone, ramsey?

I'm not being snarky, just curious. I only post and access internet from my laptop.

Yes, I can edit if I catch it in time.
ramseycat: damnyouautocorrect.com's poster child.
Clang! Ima smack you
Without Robert Downey jnr the Iron Man films would be a waste of time. He is brilliant as Tony Stark.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.