Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I FEEL THE URGE TO COOK

...and I'm hoping it sticks around through Sunday. I want to make nachos, not just any nachos though, I want them to be the best goddamn nachos you've ever wrapped your lips around.

Today I am roasting pork loin.

I'm thinking about baking a cake as well.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Is the world going to end as we see it? hah
First you make a nice crunchy bed with the chips, then lay the pork loin on that, then when you have the cake batter all set pour that on.
Set the oven for 350 deg, set the alarm clock for early morning and...............BAM!! your done!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

That's terrible advice, Mr. Hard Nipples.
I am a rabid green energy saving machine. What can I say?
I would love a German chocolate cake Duchess. Thanks in advance.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Do you like coconut/caramel/pecan frosting on that?
(01-29-2014, 01:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

...and I'm hoping it sticks around through Sunday. I want to make nachos, not just any nachos though, I want them to be the best goddamn nachos you've ever wrapped your lips around.

Today I am roasting pork loin.

I'm thinking about baking a cake as well.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Who the hell are you, and what have you done with our Duchess?hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(01-29-2014, 05:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you like coconut/caramel/pecan frosting on that?

Yes! Yum
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Can you make a stuffed nacho?

I don't eat at Taco Bell very often, but my son and his friends came back from there a couple of weeks ago with the new stuffed nacho and it was actually pretty damn good, probably the best thing on the menu. I didn't feel like cooking tonight so I went there to get some and of course they stopped making them. Makes perfect sense since everyone fucking liked them. I hate when they do that.

I had to google them, I'd never heard of them before now.

I think I've eaten at Taco Bell a grand total of one time. I can make better tacos than they can. Dramaqueen
I've never been to Taco Bell. My Uncle on my Mothers side said he heard cats in the kitchen once when he went there. I don't want to choke on a claw or paw or something.
I did buy a big pile of chicken wings today I believe 10 lbs. They were selling out fast.
(01-29-2014, 08:43 PM)sally Wrote: Can you make a stuffed nacho?

I don't eat at Taco Bell very often, but my son and his friends came back from there a couple of weeks ago with the new stuffed nacho and it was actually pretty damn good, probably the best thing on the menu. I didn't feel like cooking tonight so I went there to get some and of course they stopped making them. Makes perfect sense since everyone fucking liked them. I hate when they do that.

Yes its annoying to actually enjoy a fast food meal for once only to realise its only available for a limited time period. Burger King used to do a simple chicken breast fillet in breadcrumbs that was actually nice but they pulled it and I'm not eating their burgers full of cow anus and eyelids.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-30-2014, 06:09 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(01-29-2014, 08:43 PM)sally Wrote: Can you make a stuffed nacho?

Yes its annoying to actually enjoy a fast food meal for once only to realise its only available for a limited time period. Burger King used to do a simple chicken breast fillet in breadcrumbs that was actually nice but they pulled it and I'm not eating their burgers full of cow anus and eyelids.

The breadcrumbs did a good job of disguising the claws & beaks! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

*barf*
I think I will start with Nachos, move on to buffalo wing salad and blue cheese dressing, then finish with soft shell teriyaki shrimp wraps with bacon and a dash of maple mustard and lettuce.