Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Happy Birthday Aussiebitch
Smiley_emoticons_smile...........just in case.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: 7430076643d7672fd31051004ed5f055.jpg]

Smiley_emoticons_wink

Have a great day, aussie.

Wishing you a perfect celebration...
Oh I wish I could have a cigarette right now, but I can't stop at one. It's not my birthday, false alarm, this is Maggots idea of a joke. What comes after Cougar......hhmmmm Mellencamp?

Happy Birthday, Aussie! I'm so glad you're here, you make me happy & you make me laugh. You also drove me bonkers over doggie bags. I hope your non-birthday celebration lasts all weekend. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

I can't think of a more awesome way to have a birthday than one where you're not another year older.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-01-2014, 02:18 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Oh I wish I could have a cigarette right now, but I can't stop at one. It's not my birthday, false alarm, this is Maggots idea of a joke. What comes after Cougar......hhmmmm Mellencamp?

Ah, a practice drill.

Have a great Sunday anyway.

Hope you get to have your cake and eat it too this non birth day, aussie.
Happy Birthday, you old stink ass.
You're crazier than a rat in a tin shithouse.

But....

You're ours, and most of us love you.

Wow. That was actually charming & you didn't even ask to look at her breasts or pm pix. Good job, MS!

OMG. You must have brain freeze. It's been a long winter in the mid-west.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's funny how far our expectations have fallen here.

Today it's 17F ABOVE zero with no wind and we're all saying, "What a beautiful day!"

Funny as hell!!
Aussie is a little nutty but she's smart and she will cut a bitch if necessary. And she's a big part of our Mock family.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Thanks guys this is all very nice, I am not used to such kind hearted sentiments in Mock.

Addit: I enjoyed the doggie bag debate. I think I won.
(02-01-2014, 06:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote: And she's a big part of our Mock family.

Family? Smiley_emoticons_kotz If you're part of the family, I'm going to be first in line to pull the fucking plug.

Did you mean Aussie is literally or figuratively big, anyway?

And Aussie, I haven't looked at that thread in a while but the last I saw, you were giving money to the poor so they could go get a fix and refusing to give your leftovers to starving children. I hardly call that a "win". I think you lost that battle by page 3 or so.

Have a nice birthday anyway. 105

Was that emoticon inappropriate? Far be it from me to be rude...
Commando Cunt Queen
Since it's not your birthday, I'll just let it slide. hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Sarcastic
Happy Birthday just in case
(02-02-2014, 03:35 AM)username Wrote: Family? Smiley_emoticons_kotz If you're part of the family, I'm going to be first in line to pull the fucking plug.

Did you mean Aussie is literally or figuratively big, anyway?

And Aussie, I haven't looked at that thread in a while but the last I saw, you were giving money to the poor so they could go get a fix and refusing to give your leftovers to starving children. I hardly call that a "win". I think you lost that battle by page 3 or so.

Have a nice birthday anyway. 105

Was that emoticon inappropriate? Far be it from me to be rude...

The menopause is a harsh mistress indeed.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Is today your birthday?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: reese-towpower-74117-8-ton-pintle-hook-2...123594.jpg]
(02-18-2017, 09:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: Is today your birthday?

No! And you would be totally shocked when it is because I share the same date and year with a member in here!
(02-18-2017, 10:33 PM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: reese-towpower-74117-8-ton-pintle-hook-2...123594.jpg]

You're weird.