Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT...ALMOST
Weird story.

[Image: 3237770_G.jpg]
^ This is Rosemary Vogel, 66, from Sun Lakes, Arizona. She is a retired nurse.

Her husband of 30 years recently had heart surgery and is recovering at Chandler Regional Medical Center, the hospital where Rosemary used to work.

Mr. Vogel is on an I.V.

During her visit with her husband on Thursday, Rosemary was caught trying to inject feces into her husband's I.V., which is not only gross, but most likely would have been deadly had she succeeded in introducing bacteria into his bloodstream before being caught by on-duty nurses.

No motive yet known. She was arrested on charges of first degree attempted murder, ordered to stay away from her husband, and issued bond of $100k.

The hospital isn't commenting because it's an ongoing investigation, except to say that the safety of their patients has always been and will always be the utmost priority.

Betting there are staffers working O/T reviewing all patient fatalities that took place on Vogel's watch during her nursing days. If not, there should be.

Story: http://www.kpho.com/story/24601958/chand...usbands-iv

Cold blooded old bat.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My step father had a heart transplant just 2 years ago (3 this April) and I know how careful he has to be. I can't even imagine. My step dad has to be extremely careful down to what and how he eats even at family events. If it's buffet style he has to get his food first and can't go back for seconds because if risk of germs. That is crazy what she tried to do and this is his wife!!!

I'm willing to bet she didn't say any prayers for him to pull through the heart surgery then?
Woah a retired nurse! That makes it even worse. She is not psychotic or mentally ill, she just wants the money so that she can go on a world cruise. He is probably insured too. She wanted to play the grieving widow. She will probably die in jail now because of this. He probably suffered for years with her for that to be in her heart, nasty piece of work.
(02-01-2014, 07:22 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: That is crazy what she tried to do and this is his wife!!!

I'm willing to bet she didn't say any prayers for him to pull through the heart surgery then?

It certainly smacks of crazy and evil.

We don't know yet if Vogel has a history of mental illness or psychotic behavior, nor anything about her motives.

Was she looking to capitalize financially? Didn't want to care for the old man and just wanted to be rid of him instead? Had a grudge against her former employer too and hoped to frame them for her husband's negligent death? Munchhausen's Syndrome - motivated by the sympathy that would be bestowed upon her by the death of her husband?

I trust and hope the hospital is reviewing all of her old patient files. It doesn't appear anybody was suspicious of good ole Rosemary Vogel beforehand, but she premeditated the IV pollution and had 3 more syringes in her purse when busted. Her husband might not be the only extremely vulnerable person she ever targeted.
English archers used to shit and piss where they stood and they would often smear their arrowheads in shit so anyone they hit would die of infection if they didn't die of their wounds.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-02-2014, 03:46 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: English archers used to shit and piss where they stood and they would often smear their arrowheads in shit so anyone they hit would die of infection if they didn't die of their wounds.

Didn't know that.

It's evil and disgusting, yet also clever and probably damned effective.
Is the the right thread to report that actor Philip Seymour Hoffman died in his bathroom with a needle stuck in his arm?
He was only 46. I think Elvis pulled this off at 43.
(02-02-2014, 03:54 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's evil and disgusting, yet also clever and probably damned effective.

That kind of sums up Great Britain until the collapse of the empire.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-02-2014, 04:07 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Is the the right thread to report that actor Philip Seymour Hoffman died in his bathroom with a needle stuck in his arm?
He was only 46. I think Elvis pulled this off at 43.

Oh, shit! (I guess it is appropriate.)

I really liked his acting.

What a waste (no pun intended).
He was a big talent.

Some people said he was a glutton for punishment.

They said he could eat up the screen with his sheer charisma.

That's enough. I'm going to leave it now until rigor mortis sets in.
UPDATE ON VOGEL ATTEMPTED MURDER CASE

[Image: IvE6u.AuSt.79.jpg]

THE SUSPECT / WIFE
Rosemary Vogel is being held on $100,000 bond in the Maricopa County jail.

She is charged with first-degree premeditated attempted murder and abuse of a vulnerable adult.

Rosemary ain't saying shit; she has thus far declined to be interviewed by police.

THE INTENDED VICTIM / HUSBAND

Phil Vogel is a retired 22-year veteran of the Lexington, Kentucky police force. He was a sergeant when he retired back in 1995.

In October 1994, Phil and other officers were in the process of arresting Tony Sullivan, 18, on three felony warrants when Vogel shot Sullivan in the head. Vogel told investigators he was manually decocking his gun when it accidentally discharged, hitting and killing Sullivan.

Phil Vogel retired after a grand jury decided not to indict him in the shooting of the black teen. The case and the decision not to indict Vogel ignited a lot of debate and controversy in Lexington. He and Rosemary relocated to Arizona.

20 years later... Phil Vogel is still expected to live and remains in the hospital recovering from heart surgery.

Story: http://www.kentucky.com/2014/02/03/30675...rylink=cpy
Jeez.

What is it with the police in the US and the UK? Whenever a black guy shows up they all seem to get really itchy trigger fingers?!
(02-06-2014, 02:42 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Jeez.

What is it with the police in the US and the UK? Whenever a black guy shows up they all seem to get really itchy trigger fingers?!

It might be the target they use in practice?

[Image: trayvon_target.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Its like when Obama give his inaugural speech and they had bulletproof screens up.

That just shows what a racist country America still is.

Just because he's black doesn't mean he's going to shoot anybody.
I FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT SHIT YOU PULLED ON ME, HONEY...

The word bizarre came up during the sentencing for Rosemary Vogel. Rosemary was at one time facing charges of trying to kill her husband, but he ended up being her most vocal supporter in court.

"Your honor, I'm so sorry, I have no recollection of any of it. I've always loved my husband and cared for him," said Rosemary.

But in January of last year, Chandler Police accused her of trying to kill her husband in a bizarre fashion.

They arrested the 66-year-old former nurse after she was caught putting fecal matter in her husband's IV as he recovered from surgery in the hospital.

"I love him so dearly, I can't imagine how I could possibly have harmed him," she said.

Vogel's husband Phillip became very ill but survived; he spoke in court to support his wife. He said leading up to the day in the hospital when she tampered with his IV his wife had psychological and emotional problems that he didn't see.

"That there was some psychological break that morning, it was totally out of character," said Phillip Vogel.

The judge agreed, saying it appeared Rosemary had a mental breakdown that day. He sentenced her to 1 year in jail, but she will only serve weekends in jail from Friday to Sunday.

The county prosecutor agreed with the sentence. "I no longer believe she was trying to kill him, I believe she was trying to debilitate him so she could take control of the relationship and care for him, unfortunately what she did almost killed him," said Prosecutor Blaine Gadow.

Rosemary will remain under psychological counseling.
(HOTD: Jesus Christ, I hope so.)

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/275213...-plea-deal