Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT
A THREAD FOR HELLISH CRIMES, literally...

[Image: f736c09be7cf029851e58163a9a98650.jpg?itok=Ve6dw1I3]

Been coming across a lot of crime stories recently where the perpetrators claimed to be possessed by the devil or attempting to exorcise the devil from their victims.

Drugs, mental illness, evil, bad religion, made-up excuses... All kinds of factors.

These are their stories.
I'm gonna eat your eyeballs!!!...

Last May, 31 year old Rudy Eugene was shot to death by Miami police - naked and refusing to get off of 66 year old homeless man Ronald Poppo, whose face Eugene was eating (since surgically reconstructed).

Two weeks ago, another crazed mofo in Florida launched a similar attack on his 55 year old neighbor.

[Image: Nicholas_Sorace_attacked_20140122083552_320_240.JPG]

[Image: Brandon-Davis-attack-hand.jpg]

Victim Nicholas Sorace (pictured above), of St. Petersburg, Florida, heard a commotion outside his home a little before 2 a.m. on January 19, 2014, and went outside to investigate.

According to St. Petersburg police spokesman Mike Puetz, it was his neighbor Brandon Davis, 18, beating a dog. Davis reportedly turned on Sorace, who quickly retreated back into his home and called police.

According to Sorace, Davis then kicked in the locked front door, chased his girlfriend out of the house, and jumped Sorace, “He hit me over the head with a planter. I was covered with blood and dirt. He gouged my eyes. He was pulling my face, he was biting my face and he bit my hands,” all the while screaming about Jesus, calling Sorace the devil, and saying that he wanted to eat Sorace’s eyeballs, according to Puetz.

When police arrived at right around 2 a.m., the attack was not over. Officers had to tase Davis twice, and then it took four of them to strap him down to a gurney.

Puetz said that Davis had to be heavily sedated at the hospital. One of the officers reportedly sustained a bite wound in the melee. Sorace required 60 staples to repair bite wounds to his face, neck and upper body. His eyes were reportedly swollen from Davis’ attempts to remove them.

It is alleged that Davis might have been under the influence of some synthetic drug at the time of the attack, though his family reports that Davis has no history of mental illness or drug use. (HOTD: hard to believe.)

Davis is charged with resisting with violence, assault during the course of a burglary, and attempted second-degree murder.

Ref:
http://www.wfla.com/story/24507674/st-pe...acking-man

Had to be a nightmare for Sorace; good to see he's recovering well.
Sadly, this one has a more tragic ending...

[Image: germantown24n-1-web.jpg]
Monifa Denise Sanford, 21, and Zakieya Latrice Avery, 28 - accused murderers of Avery's 1 year old and 2 year old children.

Two women who police say killed two children while performing what they thought was an exorcism have been held without bond as prosecutors in Maryland seek a psychiatric evaluation to determine whether they are mentally fit to stand trial.

Zakieya Avery, 28, and Monifa Sanford, 21, have told investigators that they believed evil spirits moved successively between the bodies of the children, aged one and two, and that an exorcism was needed to drive the demons out. The women also reported seeing the eyes of each of the children blackening.

After the attempted exorcism, they showered, cleaned up the scene and "prepared the children to see God".

The children's two older siblings, a five-year-old girl and an eight-year-old boy, were also found injured with stab wounds at the house in Germantown.

Avery is the mother of all four children. The girl remains in critical condition but the boy was being prepared for release from hospital on Tuesday afternoon. The two older children might have died too had a neighbour not called emergency services to the scene, police said.

Avery and Sanford appeared before a court via video conference on Tuesday on charges of first-degree murder and attempted first-degree murder. The women identified themselves to investigators as members of a group known as the "demon assassins"...

Source:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/ja...o-children

[Image: murdered-children3.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1]
RIP Norrel and Zyanna Harris.

Hoping the older children survive, physically and emotionally.
Father slays son...

[Image: 24369327_BG1.JPG]

David Sherrill, 13, axed to death by his father. RIP.

[Image: 364ebd14132c7afab527358b78af3c77.jpg]
Gary Reagan Sherrill, father/murderer.

A Phoenix man who police say killed his 13-year-old son with an ax pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder at his arraignment hearing on January 15th.

Gary Reagan Sherrill, 51, was flanked by his two attorneys as he approached the judge who set a March 3 pretrial conference date for Sherrill.

After the brief hearing, one of Sherrill’s attorneys, Dawn Sinclair, suggested Sherrill’s defense team has questions about his competence.

“We believe Mr. Sherrill is seriously mentally ill,” Sinclair said.

Sinclair said there were a number of instances of behavioral problems leading up to the death of Sherill’s son, David.

Police arrived to Sherrill’s home on New Year’s Eve after he did not return David to his wife earlier that day as their custody agreement required, according to court documents.

Sherrill told officers David was at his cousin’s nearby house. After police did not find David at that residence, they returned to Sherrill’s house and found the 13-year-old boy dead in a bedroom, according to the documents.

In an interview with police, Sherrill said he thought people were after him. Later, he said he believed his son was a demon who was trying to eat him, according to the documents.

Sherrill told officers he struck David with an ax three to four times to defend himself, according to court records.

Sherrill is being held on a $1 million bond, according to the documents.

Source:
http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoen...-abrk.html
The only demons and devils are the people who commit these awful crimes.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Lordy Lordy.

There are those who are just as fucked up who walk among us. They aren't on anyone's radar.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-02-2014, 11:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Lordy Lordy.

There are those who are just as fucked up who walk among us. They aren't on anyone's radar.

Like me! Muhahahahahaha!

Seriously more than one person I know has said they wouldn't be surprised if I turned out to be the Anti Christ.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Sacrificial Soul Sellers

[Image: jose-reyes-victim.jpg]
17-year-old murder suspect Jose Reyes, 15-year-old murder victim Corianne Cervantes

Jose had sold his soul to the devil and he wanted his 16-year-old unnamed friend to do the the same.

So, the two boys got their younger school mate, Corianne, into a vacant Houston, Tx apartment and tortured and murdered her.

A neighbor found the girl dead in the apartment a couple of days after she went messing. Beside her body were what prosecutors call "religious cult items". An upside down crucifix was carved on her stomach. She had been beaten with an ashtray and a toilet seat and sexually assaulted.

Prosecutors say the Reyes family is cooperating. Jose Reyes has been charged with capital murder. If convicted, he could receive life in prison without parole. He's too young to get the death penalty.

The unidentified 16-year has been referred to the Harris County Juvenile Probation Authority on a charge of capital murder. He could also face life in prison.

RIP Corianne Cervantes 42

Ref: http://www.khou.com/news/local/Prosecuto...24161.html
I'm not sure what to call these people, my first thought is "unbelievably stupid" I have seen stupid people do some crazy stuff, they are just numb from the neck up and forget things like how to tie a shoelace. They need to go scuba diving for rocks.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-02-2014, 11:30 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: The only demons and devils are the people who commit these awful crimes.

That is why we should euthanize the mentally ill.
2 more crazy motherfuckers out here last week or so. These two were not too far apart, wonder if there is another Zombie drug out there, or leftover bath salts?

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/c...ach/ndC97/

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2..._beach.php
Ermm...Those two are the same one?

Might wanna lay off the watermelon wine there for a day or two, six..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Hmmm...So it is...
Here is the other one
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2014-02...c-bradshaw

More of a Zinfandel man myself..
This bothered me..........

Officers had to taste Davis twice, and then it took four of them to strap him down to a gurney.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-12-2014, 02:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(02-02-2014, 11:30 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: The only demons and devils are the people who commit these awful crimes.

That is why we should euthanize the mentally ill.

I don't think these people are genuinely mentally ill. I think it's a cop out. The mentally ill I have seen are normally vulnerable and harmless. Although there are violent mentally ill people they are generally not high functioning members of society.
(02-12-2014, 05:21 PM)Maggot Wrote: This bothered me..........

This bothered me more:

When he came out the back door, armed with the clock, Hopper took a defensive stance, deputies said. Hopper refused to obey orders, so a deputy released the dog.

"Conrad immediately began to punch the dog's head with closed fists and attempted to gouge out the dog's eyes," deputies wrote.

Shoot and kill the violently mentally ill!

Think of it as a Zombie Attack training exercise.
(02-12-2014, 05:21 PM)Maggot Wrote: This bothered me..........

Officers had to taste Davis twice, and then it took four of them to strap him down to a gurney.

And what did he taste like?

My guess would be salty.
(02-12-2014, 02:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: That is why we should euthanize the mentally ill.

Yes, then the niggers and kikes and queers.
(02-13-2014, 12:45 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(02-12-2014, 02:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: That is why we should euthanize the mentally ill.

Yes, then the niggers and kikes and queers.

Only if they're mentally ill.

It's like removing guns from the masses to prevent tragedy.

Kill the mentally ill to prevent tragedies.

If it shows promise, we'll work on your list.
I believe that some of these perps are genuinely mentally ill. Like in this case.

Katie Nichols was arrested yesterday. She tried to stab her 61-year-old mom to death a couple of days ago in Knoxville, Tn.

You see, her mom was the anti-Christ and Katie had been cursed by a satanic cult for a few days.

Katie can tell the story better than I; it's all on video because she returned to the scene of the crime while a local reporter was interviewing neighbors and confessed to her demon-slaying attempt on camera.

Hoping her child is okay and that her mom pulls through.

As for Katie, she clearly needs treatment and that was no secret to those around her, IMO. Now, she should be forced to get it and put away for as long as she presents a threat to others.

P.s. Neither the pajama bottoms nor the fact that she believes in curses factored in to my unprofessional opinion that Katie is, indeed, mentally ill.