Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SUPER BOWL COMMERCIALS
(01-31-2017, 07:44 PM)sally Wrote: So she was holding in a shit all that time? I also like how they picked a fat woman because it's known that fat people shit a lot. Only fat people have to take a shit later in the afternoon or evening when the super bowl is on.

Is 3 a lot? I usually have a morning, afternoon, and night shit. I only shit more when I eat a lot of spicy and/or fried food and/or drink a lot of beer.
Your ass must be greasy 24/7. (heaves)
(02-01-2017, 08:48 PM)BigMark Wrote: Your ass must be greasy 24/7. (heaves)

Only when I rub a stick of butter on it.

(googles how to eat his own ass)

(heaves)
(02-01-2017, 08:48 PM)BigMark Wrote: Your ass must be greasy 24/7. (heaves)
hah
(02-01-2017, 09:03 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: (googles how to eat his own ass)

Fuck, Clang, just WTF.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
May I suggest 3 years of yoga first.
(02-03-2017, 02:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 09:03 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: (googles how to eat his own ass)

Fuck, Clang, just WTF.

My humour be dark and dank, yo.

(much like my a-nevermind)

I couldn't possibly know this but I'd be willing to bet that this commercial causes more than a couple of hissy fits. 78

Rise up!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
They should stick to what they do best and stay out of politics.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!

Ta Da! hah
I knew that would make you smile Duch.

I just don't think a commercial during a sporting event is the right place to voice your political opinion.
I don't know why that German lad even wanted to come here. I hate America and football and Budweiser beer.

How do you manage to wake up crabby every friggin' day? Just comes naturally?
If I were on vacation in Germany I would not be crabby. Instead I'm stuck here with fuck all to do, except cook stupid chili for the stupid super bowl.
(02-05-2017, 01:36 PM)sally Wrote: cook stupid chili for the stupid super bowl.

That's what they're making here too, along with cornbread and some other stuff.
Not much cooking going on here. The OL threw together a batch of cucumber sandwiches for the pot luck.
Soon it will be time for the double bubble to begin at the bar. Then somewhere along the line I will be stuck watching those stupid commercials. Hopefully I will be half lit by then so I get a laugh out of them and hopefully that stupid budwiper commercial don't start a political "discussion" that turns into a fight. Drunks and politics just don't mix.
It's hard to make a good chili here because you can't find any chilis, not even dried ones. They've got poblano, habenaro, and jalapeno, that's it. I tried growing my own, but they all died.
My SIL is not as well rounded a cook as my wife, however, she makes the best chili of the 3 girls. I'll give her that.

She's making it today.
Racist people seem to be the biggest football fans. Is it because they enjoy seeing black guys chase after a ball like monkeys? That's a serious question. I here people saying nigger this and nigger that while wearing a jersey with a black man's name on it.