Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What's your favorite childhood food

Tony Tiger Flakes!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: th?id=H.4705623276718009&pid=15.1]

[Image: th?id=HN.607986039927933202&pid=15.1&H=215&W=160]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-07-2014, 01:13 PM)sally Wrote: You said that I admitted to feeding my family calorie laden junk. I wouldn't call fresh fried chicken, homemade biscuits, and potatoes with onions, peppers and cheese junk. Calorie laden yes, but it's no more junk then your calorie laden French pastries. Also I never said that I cook that way all the time just like you don't eat pastries daily.

(You said you cooked a meal that was so unhealthy and calorie laden you actually felt bad and almost guilty serving it to your family and your orca fat hubby purely because you knew how unhealthy it was. Which is one of the most retarded things I have ever heard you say which when we consider who you are and some of the dim witted drivel you have vomited forth from the bowels of your mind is something of a minor miracle. French pastries are a treat you have every once in a while and I don't believe you ever eat healthy food either. That would explain why your husband probably resembles clangs stunt double. A diet of fried shit topped with cheese would turn any human being into a Goodyear blimp.)

And what the fuck difference does it make what time of day you consume the pastries? Breakfast time would actually be the best so you have the rest of the day to burn off the calories, you mong.

(Yes I can see why you would have no problem eating cake and sweet pastries for breakfast because you are a fucking idiot. “Fresh cream Chocolate eclairs for breakfast kids that will set you up nicely for the day! or you can have Lucky Charms a bowl of marshmallows containing something they clean surfaces with before painting them!” Fuck. Me. You are a dibbling dimwit! This is just another entry you can add to your ever growing and bulging CV of retardation.)

I never said I eat processed food by the barrelful either, don't know where you got that from. In fact you probably eat more processed food than anyone because I remember you talking about your frozen dinners and canned corn, which may I remind you also comes in a chemical lined tin just like spaghetti o's. Hypocrite.

(Yes occassionally for convenience we eat frozen dinners beause we both work hard, so? I know for a fact there will be a lot less calories, fat, salt and sugar in them then any of the deep fried cheese covered abominations you admit you feel bad about serving to your family. And tin cans only have chemicals if they have plastic liners most cans in the UK DON'T have plastic liners its the layer of tin on the inside of the can that keeps the food fresh asshole. I think corn and chopped tomatos are the only canned goods we buy now I certainly wouldn't eat fucking canned pasta! Yuck I can remember staying over at a friends house when I was a kid and his mother gave us spaghetti hoops from a can. Oh christ that was not pasta! It was sloppy pasta style product in sloppy sauce and I bet you love slops. I like my pasta al Dente not pre-chewed thanks. Face it you tried to compare French cooking with processed junk to tar me a hypocrite and failed miserably yet again. Got to go now I've got more important things to do like scratching my arse)
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Judging by your picture my husband is in better shape than you, at least he has muscle tone.

So when do you eat your chocolate eclairs, numb nuts? I'm guessing right after your frozen TV dinner and right before bed.

I never compared processed food to French cooking, you have serious comprehension problems. I said that making a homemade meal that is high in calories once in a while is no different then eating pastries that are high in calories once in a while. So you still remain a hypocrite and now a liar to add to the list.

What part of favorite childhood food don't you get? Spaghetti o's and Lucky charms were something I ate at a friend's house as a kid. And where the fuck do you get that I compared it to French cooking? You're brain dead.
My mom used to make Noodles Romanof. I lived that. And home made tortilla chips. My favorite premarital food was Pop Tarts. My mom hardly ever bought them. Now that I can buy thrm whenever I want, I don't want them anymore.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies