Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
health food? vitamins?
(02-09-2014, 01:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Why is he calling you a pussy muncher? You like men.

Why is she calling me a cock sucker? I like women.

Or do you hold me to a higher standard than Sal? I can't say I blame you.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-13-2014, 10:45 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Or do you hold me to a higher standard than Sal? I can't say I blame you.

As a matter of fact, I do. I know I shouldn't but you're an Elder. I don't like that I have certain expectations when it comes to my Elders. Sorry. Smiley_emoticons_slash
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-08-2014, 05:39 PM)sally Wrote: Here's my fridge, bitch. Feel free to point out what garbage you see.

We don't take any pills. The only thing in my medicine cabinet is a bottle of Advil for the occasional headache.

[Image: 020_zps8a150847.jpg]

Its interesting you felt the need to post a picture of your fridge to try and justify yourself to me. What next? A picture of your garbage? A picture of you and your familys latest shits? Video footage of your last colonic?

Facts - you said you fed your family a meal so unhealthy you actually felt bad about it, fried food covered in cheese and condiments. Your husband is the size of the Hindenberg. You see no problem feeding your kids bowls of candy for breakfast. You drink everyday which is more well known as a condition called alcoholism and until recently you were a smoker.

So the next time you think you can lecture me about nutrition or health think twice and shut the fuck up.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-13-2014, 10:49 AM)Duchess Wrote: As a matter of fact, I do. I know I shouldn't but you're an Elder. I don't like that I have certain expectations when it comes to my Elders. Sorry. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Its ok to have standards, not many people have them anymore.

I see that everyday at work.

There is a thread in here where a few of us posted our opened refrigerators.

When Cowboy saw me taking a pic of ours he said he wasn't even going to ask. That still makes me laugh.
I've been taking fish oil pills and started last week. I don't know why but I feel like I have more energy.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Someone recently told me I should be taking Bayer 81 and when I asked why the hell why I was told it's because I'm older. Just what the hell does that mean?
Sounds like a good reason to whack a young-un on the back of the head. Sarcastic

Damn straight. Dramaqueen
What the actual fuck is Bayer 81?
It's a low dose aspirin for heart patients. It's supposed to help prevent heart attacks.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Yeah. You know what else prevents heart attacks? Eating right and getting off your ass and doing something physical often enough to keep your circulation up.
(01-05-2016, 09:41 AM)crash Wrote: Eating right and getting off your ass and doing something physical

That sounds like a recipe for death.
(01-05-2016, 09:41 AM)crash Wrote: Yeah. You know what else prevents heart attacks? Eating right and getting off your ass and doing something physical often enough to keep your circulation up.
Any opinions on Bee pollen?
They look like fighter jets when they have those balls dangling from their bodies.

hah