Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NFL 2014

To be honest, I want Michael to stay right where he is. I say that quietly, no one agrees with me and I don't feel like arguing.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Did I read something somewhere the other day about Vick being involved in dog fighting or something like that? I can't recall where it was, and I didn't have time to look into it at the time when I read the snippet. Reading his name just now reminded me of it again.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Yes. He spent time in prison for it. No team wanted to touch him when he got out. Tony Dungy was a mentor to him and helped him to secure a position with the Eagles. It was a huge scandal and one many haven't forgotten.
Jesus wept..must have been asleep that year too
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(03-11-2014, 04:53 PM)crash Wrote: Did I read something somewhere the other day about Vick being involved in dog fighting or something like that? I can't recall where it was, and I didn't have time to look into it at the time when I read the snippet. Reading his name just now reminded me of it again.
It was in Virginia.
No. I'm sure I didn't read it in Virginia.. hah Sorry, smartass socks are on today.

Now I know it really happened, I don't even want to go and read about it. I've already judged him; he's an asshole..

DeMarcus Ware is officially a Bronco. How 'bout that? Glad he is out of my division. Ta Ta.

Darrelle Revis is freeeeee. Where will he go? Will they pay big bucks? Wooo.

I am into this stuff like urban hausfraus are into liter sodas & soap operas.
We have Rodgers, Cutler and Stafford in our division.

We could use Revis.

Please, please, please...
Revis signed with the Pats. He got a 1 year contract worth 12 million.
We signed Nate Allen to a 1 year deal. If we can sign Calvin Pryor out of Louisville on our first pick in the draft I'll feel a lot better about the safety position than I have since Dawk left.
(03-12-2014, 09:24 PM)Duchess Wrote: Revis signed with the Pats. He got a 1 year contract worth 12 million.

I'm skeptical about this deal. I know Billicheck is a jedi master at picking up talent that works for each season, but that's a lot of money for a guy that's been bitten by the injury bug like Revis has.
(03-17-2014, 12:48 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I'm skeptical about this deal. I know Billicheck is a jedi master at picking up talent that works for each season, but that's a lot of money for a guy that's been bitten by the injury bug like Revis has.

You're not the first person I have seen express this thought.

Also, could it possibly be true that he hasn't even passed his physical nor signed the contract yet?
(03-17-2014, 12:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 12:48 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I'm skeptical about this deal. I know Billicheck is a jedi master at picking up talent that works for each season, but that's a lot of money for a guy that's been bitten by the injury bug like Revis has.

You're not the first person I have seen express this thought.

Also, could it possibly be true that he hasn't even passed his physical nor signed the contract yet?
He hasn't signed yet, and he's not speaking very highly of Stevie "Bryan" Billicheck either.hah

Have you seen the talk about DeSean recently? I know I'm in a minority in regards to this but I'm at the point where I don't think I'd care if they dumped him. His diva bullshit makes my head spin. I made a wisecrack to my friend the Giants fan, I offered him DeSean and he declined but said he'd like to take Michael. hah
(03-19-2014, 09:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Have you seen the talk about DeSean recently? I know I'm in a minority in regards to this but I'm at the point where I don't think I'd care if they dumped him. His diva bullshit makes my head spin. I made a wisecrack to my friend the Giants fan, I offered him DeSean and he declined but said he'd like to take Michael. hah

Yep, and I think if he goes anywhere it will be the patriots. He's got at least two more years in the tank, but Chip prefers the bigger receivers and the pats have the bank roll to fund it.
Vick is a Jet and all the haters are back to hating on him. Unbelievable.

NBC Sports is reporting that dunking a football through the goal posts this year (and forever more) will result in a penalty. WTF.
(03-25-2014, 02:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

NBC Sports is reporting that dunking a football through the goal posts this year (and forever more) will result in a penalty. WTF.

Such bullshit.

I used to love to watch T.O. play just to see what he'd do after scoring a TD.

NFL= No Fun League
(03-25-2014, 03:02 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I used to love to watch T.O. play just to see what he'd do after scoring a TD.

I always enjoyed his antics, they made me laugh. Some people still feel quite strongly about him and not in a good way. Every now & then on gameday I'll throw his jersey on just to fire people up but I've learned to wait until after the pool is covered for the season. hah