Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ATHLETIC ASSHOLES
There are some really cool professional athletes out there.

And, a bunch of entitled ones who think they're above the law and can get away with doing whatever they want (and sometimes do).

The latest pro athlete who seems to be in very hot water...

[Image: sharper.jpg]

Snip:
Darren Sharper, the former NFL player accused of drugging and raping women in California, Arizona, Louisiana and Nevada, is now under investigation for sexual battery in Miami Beach.

According to Miami Beach Police spokesperson Vivian Hernandez, Sharper is under investigation after being accused of sexually assaulting an intoxicated woman he allegedly met at a Miami Beach club and then took home to his condo.

Sharper, 38, was scheduled to appear in a Los Angeles court today to be arraigned on charges that he raped a total of two women on separate occasions at the same Hollywood nightclub. Police alleged that on Oct. 15, 2013 and again on Jan. 15, 2014 Sharper brought two women back to his hotel room, drugged them, and sexually assaulted one, according to CBS Los Angeles.

He has been free on bond but had to release his passport. Sharper is charged with two counts of rape by use of drugs, four counts of furnishing a controlled substance and one count of possession of a controlled substance, reports the station. He faces up to 30 years in prison if convicted.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/darren-sharp...-sex-case/

Women keep coming forward in regards to this guy. Sometimes I don't know what or who to believe. We all know there are women out there who will take advantage of a situation just as we all know there are men who are guilty of doing what they are accused of.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
He's a nice looking guy and an athlete. You'd think he would get plenty of women and wouldn't need to drug and rape them. But then again, rape isn't usually about sex.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Yes, rape is a power thing not a sex thing
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
DARREN SHARPER HELD WITHOUT BAIL

Darren Sharper surrendered to police in Los Angeles Thursday night on a warrant for rape charges issued out of Louisiana and was ordered held without bail.

Sharper also is under investigation in alleged sexual assault cases in Florida, Nevada and Arizona and has pleaded not guilty to rape charges in Los Angeles.

The Orleans Parish District Attorney's Office and New Orleans Sex Crimes detectives obtained the warrants for Sharper, 38, and Erik Nunez, 26. Each faces two counts of aggravated rape, Remi Braden, a police department spokeswoman, said in a news release.

"New information uncovered also indicates that Nunez also allegedly raped both women that night at the same location," she said. The assault investigation in New Orleans is ongoing and additional arrests are possible, she said.

If convicted in the California case, Sharper could face more than 30 years in state prison. If convicted of aggravated rape in Louisiana, both Sharper and Nunez could face life imprisonment.

Sharper was selected All-Pro six times and chosen for the Pro Bowl five times. He played in two Super Bowls, one with the Green Bay Packers as a rookie and a second with the New Orleans Saints. Sharper retired after the 2010 season, having played 14 years in the NFL. He is an analyst for the NFL Network, which has suspended him indefinitely without pay.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-nfl-star-...t-charges/

Woooo. He's in it deep.
(03-01-2014, 11:12 AM)Duchess Wrote: Woooo. He's in it deep.

Oh, yeah. And, it's getting deeper.

Sharper was indicted for drugging and raping women in Arizona this week.

He was in custody in Los Angeles on a similar charges, on $1 Million dollar bail.

[Image: 140220180902-darren-sharper-court-0214-story-top.jpg]

As a result of the Arizona indictment, the Los Angeles judge revoked bail altogether.

He's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Ref: http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/13/justice/ca...rper-case/

I can't help but wonder what his problem is. He's a good looking guy who wouldn't have a problem gettin' lucky, he's got a couple of dimes to rub together. I wonder what's up with him.
If the allegations are true...

Sharper is a sexual predator.

He gets off on dominating people against their will.

He's the most dangerous kind of predator, IMO. A wolf in sheep's clothing; the man inside isn't reflected in the image he projects.

Makes it easier for him to attract all kinds of women under false pretenses and then victimize them.
I really hope any allegations that arise from this vague claim turn out to be baseless bullshit.

[Image: 628x471.jpg]
MIAMI - San Francisco 49ers quarterback/star Colin Kaepernick is being investigated by police in Miami after a woman said she was hanging out with the quarterback and somehow wound up in the hospital, reports CBS San Francisco.

According to the station, authorities in Miami released a police report Thursday that alleges Kaepernick, 49ers wide receiver Quinton Patton, and Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Ricardo Lockette were all involved in an April 1 incident at Lockette's apartment with an unidentified woman.

The woman reported drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana before going to a bedroom in the apartment to lie down because she felt light-headed, the report states. Kaepernick, with whom the woman said she had a sexual relationship, allegedly came into the room and started kissing and undressing her. He reportedly "told her that he was going to be right back and left the bedroom."

According to the report, the woman said she remained in bed naked when Patton and Lockette allegedly "peeked" inside the bedroom. She reportedly asked them, "What are you doing? Where is Colin?" And that was the last thing the woman said she remembers before waking up later in the hospital.

Though initial media reports referred to the case as a sexual assault investigation, the police report does not mention a possible assault, according to CBS San Francisco.

In a statement, 49ers general manager Trent Baalke said that the team is "aware of the recent media report regarding Colin Kaepernick and is in the process of gathering the pertinent facts," reports the station.

The star quarterback's Instagram account features pictures of Kaepernick training in Miami last week with teammates.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-49ers...-in-miami/
Miami is rife with hotties who are jersey-chasing.

I sound like I'm speaking from experience, right?

Right brah...

Ha!
(04-11-2014, 12:26 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Miami is rife with hotties who are jersey-chasing.

Miami isn't the only place and those girls aren't shy about making their intentions known. They stop just short of saying, "I want to fuck you" but it's clear that's exactly what they want. All I want to do is run up & down the field with them, maybe catch a pass or jump on their back and try to tackle them. If I had a bucket list, that would be on it.
(04-11-2014, 05:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-11-2014, 12:26 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Miami is rife with hotties who are jersey-chasing.
Miami isn't the only place and those girls aren't shy about making their intentions known. They stop just short of saying, "I want to fuck you" but it's clear that's exactly what they want. All I want to do is run up & down the field with them, maybe catch a pass or jump on their back and try to tackle them. If I had a bucket list, that would be on it.

I like Colin Kaepernick and was glad to see that the Miami DA has announced no charges will be filed against him.

Based on the press release, it sounds like the woman who claimed that he and the other players drugged and sexually assaulted her is the psycho-stalker type. Evidence disputes her claims and she was reportedly committed after the incident.

Kaepernick apparently did have sex with her last year and cut her off when she claimed to be pregnant. Hope he learns from this ordeal.

Sources:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/110720...i-incident
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/no-charges-f...-incident/

Many women will throw themselves at those men & consider it a coup when they are successful. I hate they are even my species. Bitches.

I sound like I'm speaking from experience, right?

Right brah...

Ha!

MS, you big stud, where you been hiding these days?

You've been awfully quiet lately, even for a moody Cancer.

Too busy chasing the wife around the house and begging her for some lovin' to post? C'mon, brah, multi-task!
^ libido is on a downward slide.

50 days ago I was in the best shape I'd been in since I was 35.

I've since stopped working out and have let myself go. A lot of work, and time with family, but not a lot of time for the gym.

Just gotta get myself kick-started again.
(06-13-2014, 04:54 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Just gotta get myself kick-started again.

Me too.

I need to increase my walk time -- lots of graduated inclines whichever route I take around here, which is good, and it's a work-out. But, I'm not challenging myself to go harder or farther and the pay off seems lower. Law of diminishing returns, I guess.

Also starting a 20 minute interval routine (straight offa OnDemand exercise channel Smiley_emoticons_smile ) on Monday.

As for your libido, sounds like it's tied to your perception of your appearance. Don't be so vain, mister. Get some!!!
(02-21-2014, 11:47 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: There are some really cool professional athletes out there.

And, a bunch of entitled ones who think they're above the law and can get away with doing whatever they want (and sometimes do).

Snip:
Darren Sharper, the former NFL player accused of drugging and raping women in California, Arizona, Louisiana and Nevada, is now under investigation for sexual battery in Miami Beach.

According to Miami Beach Police spokesperson Vivian Hernandez, Sharper is under investigation after being accused of sexually assaulting an intoxicated woman he allegedly met at a Miami Beach club and then took home to his condo.

Sharper, 38, was scheduled to appear in a Los Angeles court today to be arraigned on charges that he raped a total of two women on separate occasions at the same Hollywood nightclub. Police alleged that on Oct. 15, 2013 and again on Jan. 15, 2014 Sharper brought two women back to his hotel room, drugged them, and sexually assaulted one, according to CBS Los Angeles.

He has been free on bond but had to release his passport. Sharper is charged with two counts of rape by use of drugs, four counts of furnishing a controlled substance and one count of possession of a controlled substance, reports the station. He faces up to 30 years in prison if convicted.

Just another reason to hate the cowboys.
I forget, how absent minded I can be sometimes.
(06-26-2014, 02:46 PM)Baldawgbites Wrote:
(02-21-2014, 11:47 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: There are some really cool professional athletes out there.

Snip:

Just another reason to hate the cowboys.
hah
[Image: 14-things-we-learned-about-hope-solo-fro...w-book.jpg]

U.S. women's national team soccer goalie Hope Solo ^ has apologized to her fans via social media following her arrest for domestic violence last weekend.

Solo, who also plays for the Seattle Reign of the National Women's Soccer League married former Seattle Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens in 2012. He was arrested just before their wedding for investigation of assault after a disturbance involving Solo, but he was not charged.

Her 17-year-old nephew told police she was upset and appeared to have been drinking when she arrived at a family gathering last weekend. She and her nephew got into a fistfight after arguing about his acting aspirations and she called him fat and crazy, according to court documents. When the boy's mother tried to break up the confrontation, Solo punched her in the face, the documents said.

The nephew broke a broom over Solo's head and the teen pointed a broken BB gun at her and tried to get her to leave, the documents said.

"I understand that, as a public figure, I am held to a higher standard of conduct," Solo said. "I take seriously my responsibilities as a role model and sincerely apologize to everyone I have disappointed."

She pleaded "not guilty" to domestic assault and her next court appearance is scheduled for Aug. 11.

Full story: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hope-solo-ap...ce-arrest/
----------------------------------------------------------------
She seems like a very aggressive person, to me. But, I have no idea what really went down this time, with her nephew and her sister, or who's the real asshole in this dispute. Sounds like a helluva family gathering, in any case.

The bit in her public statement about being held to a higher standard than others rubs me wrong, in any case. I think everyone in the civilized world is held to a standard above beating the shit outta their family members.