It's called "Masking"
(03-05-2014, 08:59 AM)sally Wrote: This^^^ looks like a case for CN. I think that dirty perv is trying to get an eyeful of her camel toe.
Yeah, maybe he can do another scientific study by emailing all of his friends and forming a new column of thought based on their responses. hah
Still no pics of CN proving he's not a fat disgusting slob. Shocker. Ample time has been allowed for him to post them. I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit.
(03-05-2014, 09:50 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I just sit on the sidelines and perv out from a distance.

^^^cheats on wife^^^

You're the guy that always takes his water break near the abductor equipment, right? Creepy fucker.

[Image: abductor-machine.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
Yeah, I actually try not to be too obvious when my gaze might linger a little longer than it should.

Women at the gym these days definitely dress to impress. Seems most of them want people to notice what their hard work has produced.

I think as long as you aren't approaching them or standing directly in front of them and staring, that it's all pretty harmless.
Women are cunts. I know I'm sounding like a fat, dumpy women's lib lesbo here, but if they don't like attention from men as they claim then why do they wear nothing but a sports bra and spandex at the gym? I wear sweat pants and a normal t-shirt. If I walked into the gym with nothing on but a bra and camel toe pants of course I'd expect everyone to be looking at me, sexy or not.
Just a sports bra went "out" in my book a looooooooooooong time ago. If it were meant to be worn as a top it wouldn't be called a bra, am I right? About 8 or so years ago, lots of women wore just the sports bras but I don't see that very often anymore. Except this one very fat lady who wears a bright pink sports bra and matching spandex pants. Why???

I wear loose workout pants and a sports bra with a shirt over it. And socks and shoes. I can't stand the assholes that take their socks and shoes off on the stretch mats. Smelly pigs.
Commando Cunt Queen

I think it's weird to see women in full makeup and not a hair out of place exercising. I don't go to the gym to get my exercise, I do things around the farm and I'm not pretty doing it, I'm probably dirty and sweaty and my hair is a wild mess. If I had mascara on then I probably look like a coon too and I'm damn sure I don't have a cutesy outfit on.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-07-2014, 06:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I think it's weird to see women in full makeup and not a hair out of place exercising. I don't go to the gym to get my exercise, I do things around the farm and I'm not pretty doing it, I'm probably dirty and sweaty and my hair is a wild mess. If I had mascara on then I probably look like a coon too and I'm damn sure I don't have a cutesy outfit on.
It moved.
Please don't say shazzam..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(03-06-2014, 11:15 PM)sally Wrote: I wear sweat pants and a normal t-shirt. If I walked into the gym with nothing on but a bra and camel toe pants of course I'd expect everyone to be looking at me, sexy or not.

Yep. I wear sweat pants, too -- yoga pants just attract stares, period.

Proof:

Totally cracked me up.
lol.

I know he was just joking, but I've seen men dressed in the gym like that too. I don't know what the hell they're thinking, it's not like spandex material is beneficial to your workout in any way. You'll get the same exact workout wearing normal clothes.

A couple of those guys weren't happy to discover a man behind that ass. hah
There is a guy that goes to my gym that dresses like that. If that's not bad enough he dances in front of the mirror between sets. Like he'll do squats and then he'll go over to the mirror and twerk. I'm not joking. I think he's a male stripper or something and practicing his moves, but for fucks sake...
There is a lady that goes there too and she wears short shorts with her ass cheeks hanging out, but she has no ass at all. It's flat as a pancake and she has a god awful boob job that she shows off. It's Planet Fitness and their motto is "The Judgment Free Zone", but I definitely go in there and judge.
^Stop it, you remind me, I want to have an ass job too. You would be shocked.
Be careful, aussie.

Remember the can-can lady?

[Image: 454e70a0ca266287776fac97fa1192c4.jpg?itok=4nzhBUfl]
hah gross
(03-08-2014, 03:48 PM)sally Wrote: There is a guy that goes to my gym that dresses like that. If that's not bad enough he dances in front of the mirror between sets. Like he'll do squats and then he'll go over to the mirror and twerk.

I kinda miss that asshole CN. I don't know why.

Maybe he got scared off by Gunnar daring him to post a current pic?

He'll probably be back when he's photo-ready; after a couple of weeks of laying off the various breakfast cereals and homemade French pastries.

Bet he's twerking around England in yoga pants right now -- busy working up a sweat and getting all chiseled for his pictorial reveal.

Good luck, CN! No pain, no gain...that's what they say.
LMAO!