It's called "Masking"
Definitely weird.
As to Why?
Maybe thats why the jap men are all squinty eyed, beats me...
Apparently these guys need a little device for their daily wank, who knows.

http://www.heavy.com/comedy/2012/08/the-...-pringles/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPqol5Qv...verified=1
http://www.kirainet.com/english/used-pan...-machines/
(02-28-2014, 09:07 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:
(02-27-2014, 04:30 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(02-27-2014, 03:34 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Yea, thats about a 9.5 on the weird shit-o-meter
I was going to go with 10.5 but then I remembered Japan always has first crack at numbers above 10 on the weird-shit-o-meter.hah

True, the japs have the lock on all weird shit-o-meter 10.xx and above
You can apparently buy soiled women's panties in a vending machine over there
And from what I heard they're pretty pricey too. Sick little bastards.
(02-27-2014, 08:00 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(02-27-2014, 07:34 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-27-2014, 06:54 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: ^ he thinks it's actually me!

I know it's not you, but judging from pictures of your past outfits I don't think you'd have any problem wearing that black and yellow dress.

[Image: b087b2e1-ddad-4a5a-84c2-f536037674f9_zpsf8bbce82.jpg]

(02-27-2014, 07:33 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(02-27-2014, 06:54 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: !
We all do. You're not fooling anyone, crazy lady.
That's BS! You left off the HAHAHAHA part, and I'd never let a dude with a name like Chris penetrate my anal. The_Villagers
I want to just pop grapes of their faces from about 8 ft away.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

If I looked like a creepy Asian fuck, I might wear a mask too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I can imagine clang wearing an XXXL version of one of these rubber suits.

Mental.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-02-2014, 05:24 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I can imagine clang wearing an XXXL version of one of these rubber suits.

Mental.
Explain something to me please? I've seen pics of you. You're a fat fuck yourself. Do you always default to "fatty two by four" because you were scarred as a child? Seriously CN, you have no room to be pointing the fat finger at anybody.
(03-03-2014, 11:49 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(03-02-2014, 05:24 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I can imagine clang wearing an XXXL version of one of these rubber suits.

Mental.
Explain something to me please? I've seen pics of you. You're a fat fuck yourself. Do you always default to "fatty two by four" because you were scarred as a child? Seriously CN, you have no room to be pointing the fat
finger at anybody.

Don't you know that CN is perfect in every way?
Just ask him, he'll tell you?

I have no idea why he's at the bottom of the Mock fuck chain.
(03-03-2014, 11:49 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

Mental.
Explain something to me please? I've seen pics of you. You're a fat fuck yourself. Do you always default to "fatty two by four" because you were scarred as a child? Seriously CN, you have no room to be pointing the fat
finger at anybody.

Don't you know that CN is perfect in every way?
Just ask him, he'll tell you.

I have no idea why he's at the bottom of the Mock fuck chain.
FQ2 is into DP like Sally...just sayin'
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(03-04-2014, 03:43 AM)crash Wrote: FQ2 is into DP like Sally...just sayin'
Nothing wrong with that. hah
(03-04-2014, 11:12 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(03-04-2014, 03:43 AM)crash Wrote: FQ2 is into DP like Sally...just sayin'
Nothing wrong with that. hah

Variety is the spice of life.
(03-03-2014, 11:49 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Explain something to me please? I've seen pics of you. You're a fat fuck yourself. Do you always default to "fatty two by four" because you were scarred as a child? Seriously CN, you have no room to be pointing the fat finger at anybody.

You've seen ONE pic of me taken when I was about half a stone overweight. I have never been never have been and never will be a fat fuck you old soak.

Dementia really is a bitch.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-03-2014, 12:14 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I have no idea why he's at the bottom of the Mock fuck chain.

Because you said I am and you are the oracle of mock.

And as we already know wolves are cowards because they always hunt in packs.

You spend nearly all your time here buttering each others English muffins and high fiving each other. Then if someone has the nerve to agree with me you take another members cock out of your mouth and say “oh! Why don't you two get a room!”

Hypocrisy....daily and sometimes hourly.
Pic's or you're full of shit. That's how the interwebz work n00b. A young fatass buck like you ought to already know that.
(03-04-2014, 02:16 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(03-03-2014, 12:14 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I have no idea why he's at the bottom of the Mock fuck chain.

Because you said I am and you are the oracle of mock.

And as we already know wolves are cowards because they always hunt in packs.

You spend nearly all your time here buttering each others English muffins and high fiving each other. Then if someone has the nerve to agree with me you take another members cock out of your mouth and say “oh! Why don't you two get a room!”

Hypocrisy....daily and sometimes hourly.

As usual, you're full of shit. No worries...it's to be expected in about 95% of your posts.
Stilll no pics... Fatass.
It's called "Macking"...

What I imagine guys futilely do to username at the gym.

[Image: 18d0aa2a5abf256d_pick-up-lines.xxxlarge_1.jpg]

Still better than masking...
This^^^ looks like a case for CN. I think that dirty perv is trying to get an eyeful of her camel toe.
(03-05-2014, 12:54 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's called "Macking"...

What I imagine guys futilely do to username at the gym.

[Image: 18d0aa2a5abf256d_pick-up-lines.xxxlarge_1.jpg]

Still better than masking...

Pretty damn funny.

There ARE certain men and women who engage in this activity where I go.

I just sit on the sidelines and perv out from a distance.