Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mill's wifes shop of style free retro interior decoration.
Sally's house looks like she is getting ready to rent it out.
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Duchess' kitchen is perfect, it's cozy AND functional. Very warm.
Just like me, right ? ::bigg::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Sally needs some plants, pictures and throw rugs desperately!

Duchess' kitchen is perfect, it's cozy AND functional. Very warm.

And my house is just like me, cold and empty ::laugh::. Here is my living room with a table and picture lol. I would like to have throw rugs and stuff, but the less shit I have to clean, the better. You wouldn't understand unless you had 4 dogs that shed hair the size of tumble weeds.

[Image: 4dc3b2f9.jpg]

[Image: Picture275-1.jpg]
Duchess Wrote:The upstairs is in the older part of the house, the kitchen is part of the great room which was added on... I'd show how it's all connected but, I can't upload to save my life.
I would love to see it. I love old houses that have been upated but still have the original charm of the house. I can look at real estate sites all day.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The Antagonist Wrote:Duchess you need one of these in your kitchen:
http://www.miele.com/products/models.asp...&oT=53

We installed a home automation system in a house here that had one - I was soooo wanting one but my kitchen but I have NO place to put it, nor can I afford that.

edti: click around in there... there's nicer ones!
I used to work in a place that created curriculum for schools and I got them started on a very similar machine... this was maybe 7 years ago. This is the system I talked them into getting. I don't think it does the whole espresso thing though.

http://www.keurig.com/
Once I had to take my shoes off in a Korean guys house, one sock had a hole in it and my big toe stuck out and I hadn't trimmed it in like a week or maybe more. We were sitting there and all I could think about was how my big toe stuck out like that and it was driving me nuts. When I see a kitchen like that it brings back deep painful memories of my sock and the big toe. Thanks Sally I bet you tell everyone to "feel free to take off your shoes at the door" ...........but I could be wrong.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:Once I had to take my shoes off in a Korean guys house, one sock had a hole in it and my big toe stuck out and I hadn't trimmed it in like a week or maybe more. We were sitting there and all I could think about was how my big toe stuck out like that and it was driving me nuts. When I see a kitchen like that it brings back deep painful memories of my sock and the big toe. Thanks Sally I bet you tell everyone to "feel free to take off your shoes at the door" ...........but I could be wrong.
You are wrong. I allow people to get wild and crazy in my house, but I follow them around with paper towels and a little spray bottle filled with equal parts water, vinegar, and rubbing alcohol.
Maggot Wrote:Once I had to take my shoes off in a Korean guys house, one sock had a hole in it and my big toe stuck out and I hadn't trimmed it in like a week or maybe more. We were sitting there and all I could think about was how my big toe stuck out like that and it was driving me nuts. When I see a kitchen like that it brings back deep painful memories of my sock and the big toe.

::rolllaugh::
86 112
Duchess Wrote:Oohhhhh...EXPAND..EXPAND !...Beach community !

For the cost of expansion, loss of land ( I don't have acreage like you!) and considering the amount of value this house would gain (very little) I could sell for a LARGE profit right now and buy a house in Florida by the beach there.

Benefits: Bigger house for way less money, nicer beaches, beautiful weather all year long. The St. Petes / Tampa Bay area rarely sees hurricanes. Besides, we get hurricanes here anyway, I know what to do in case. And last but not least - I won't be in New Jersey.
The Antagonist Wrote:nicer beaches, beautiful weather all year long. The St. Petes / Tampa Bay area
Two of my brothers live in that area & my parents main residence is there..They all love it & think it's paradise...I couldn't bear it, I need a change of seasons.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]