Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mill's wifes shop of style free retro interior decoration.
The funniest part of this thread is how a grown man that raises hamsters feels qualified to mock lamps.
86 112
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:Do you know every wealthy person in the world?  No, you don't.  I worked in million dollar homes and over when I had my cleaning service, and many of them were decorated with that kind of stuff. I had to move all the shit to dust under it. But you just  go on trashing some poor ladies buisness and livelihood because her husband doesn't like illegals. ::nuts::

Some American millionaires obviously have no sense of taste or style, I would rather have a completely empty house than give any of that gaudy and tacky shit on sale at that website house room.

Trashing some poor ladies business?, oh boo fucking hoo, I'm just taking the piss out of some of the shit somebody sells on a website, big fucking deal, its hardly a capital offence.

Foxgloves response was fucking way over the top, snarling and gnashing her teeth like a wolverine with PMS.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:hamsters
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You might want to take the endless play that your childish and retarded hamster hobby provides as "food for thought" when you think about your shortcomings.
86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:hamster
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:You are the one getting ready to start another bubonic plague with those fucking rodents of yours.

Wrong.

Hamsters have NO external parasites, they are actually the cleanest most hygienic animal you can own. They go to the toilet in a selected corner the furthest away from their sleeping area and they spend nearly every walking hour constantly cleaning and grooming themselves.

They are cleaner and more hygienic than cats, dogs, parrots, rabbits, guinea pigs, horses, etc, etc.

OP you're wrong. Hamsters do have external parasites. They do get mites.
Not all hamsters are "hygienic". Many will piss while running in their wheel. Many more will piss where they sleep. Many will not accept training to pee in a sand box or designated corner.

Sally, you're wrong. The plague was not started by any rodent but the fleas on the rats were the carrier of the plague. London was infested with rats at that time.
OH and ALL hamsters will shit wherever. I've never seen one to shit in a designated location.
[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Quote:You are the one getting ready to start another bubonic plague with those fucking  rodents of yours.

Wrong.

Hamsters have NO external parasites, they are actually the cleanest most hygienic animal you can own. They go to the toilet in a selected corner the furthest away from their sleeping area and they spend nearly every walking hour constantly cleaning and grooming themselves.

They are cleaner and more hygienic than cats, dogs, parrots, rabbits, guinea pigs, horses, etc, etc.

OP you're wrong. Hamsters do have external parasites. They do get mites.
Not all hamsters are "hygienic". Many will piss while running in their wheel. Many more will piss where they sleep. Many will not accept training to pee in a sand box or designated corner.

Sally, you're wrong. The plague was not started by any rodent but the fleas on the rats were the carrier of the plague. London was infested with rats at that time.

None of the hamsters I have ever owned have ever had mites.

None of the hamsters I have ever owned have needed any training to urinate and defecate in a specific area, they have all done so automatically.

I can only speak from personal experience though.
Quote:You are the one getting ready to start another bubonic plague with those fucking rodents of yours.

Wrong.

Parrots can live to be about 80 years old though.
Then you must have special hamsters who shit in designated areas.

I've had plenty of hamsters over my lifetime to say this with absolute confidence.

No, they do not carry mites, the can GET mites. ALL rodents by nature are as clean as hamsters. NO rodent carries parasites, they will aquire them if they live in overcrowded filthy conditions.
The Antagonist Wrote:Then you must have special hamsters who shit in designated areas.

I've had plenty of hamsters over my lifetime to say this with absolute confidence.

No, they do not carry mites, the can GET mites. ALL rodents by nature are as clean as hamsters. NO rodent carries parasites, they will aquire them if they live in overcrowded filthy conditions.
"Mites" is a funny word.
If a hamster is looked after properly they should never get mites.
I have taken hamsters off peoples hands before because they are so fucking lazy and clueless, one woman thought you only had to clean a hamsters cage out once, in its life time.
I am just glad I managed to get the poor bloody thing off her before it died.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:If a hamster is looked after properly they should never get mites.
I have taken hamsters off peoples hands before because they are so fucking lazy and clueless, one woman thought you only had to clean a hamsters cage out once, in its life time.
I am just glad I managed to get the poor bloody thing off her before it died.
They can get them from any outside source. Most times it is from the bedding you purchase. Other times people themselves pass them onto the hamster. People will pet an animal with mites and then go near the hamster. They don't necessarilary need to touch it, just stick a hand in the cage sometimes is enough. Mites would rather live on an animal than a human.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I have obviously rattled Fox's cage with this thread, she has obviously seen it, this was her reaction to it at 24 before it got deleted.....

"Hey everyone, our British asshole has decided to publicly belittle and run Mill's wife down. What a guy huh? Someone was kind enough to send me a link about him doing this. As far as I'm concerned he's a piece of shit and I personally will not have anything more to do with him. Not that he cares........but it sure makes me feel good to whip the crap off my shoe! I think as long as he keeps the link up, this thread should stay up! You're one sick dude to be picking on a good man and his wife just because they don't agree with you........... You sick fuc*er!"

::lmao::::nuts::

This is why they will never come here, I mean that post above by Fox would sit in so well here but no, she wouldn't be able to handle the smart assed replies we would no doubt come up with.

I don't see what the big deal is anyway, I am giving that tacky shithole of s shop free advertising, for every 10 adult human beings with taste who sees it you are bound to get one retarded hick clicking on it saying "Look Brandine!, a purty lamp made outta little teacups!, that would look so good in the young uns bedroom".
I didn't see you belittle his wife except to mention the fact that she's married to an asshole. ::dunno::
OMFG... ::scared:: that stuff is HORRID.
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote: but thatdoesn't give you the right to shit all over someone elses taste in home decor.
Please tell me this is sarcasm???

Calling that tasteless trashy crap 'home decor' is like calling McDonalds 'fine dining'.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I can only imagine what kind of flea ridden dump you call a home is like, I'm guessing it is full of lurid and tacky knick knacks the likes of which Mill's wife sells to hicks with colour blindness.
From her reaction to your post, I would have to guess that she has actually SHOPPED there. ::blink::

However, I'm sure we would all like to see a picture of the inside of your house, OP. Smiley_emoticons_wink Preferably one with your new wife dusting the hamster cages or something.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:and they spend nearly every walking hour constantly cleaning and grooming themselves.

If you don't count 'rodent spit' as being unhygienic. ::bigg::
SyberBitch Wrote:OMFG... ::scared:: that stuff is HORRID.
::lmao::
Fug duh kund
SyberBitch Wrote:OMFG... ::scared:: that stuff is HORRID.
ww.syberbitchesstuff.com Smiley_emoticons_razz
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.