Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Who is your dream girl/guy?
FAHQTOO Away
Crusty Crab Bitch

RE: Who is your dream girl/guy?

(03-09-2014 02:09 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  So, aussie -- John Lennon, Bono, Princess Diana, Oprah, Joel Osteen -- all like family members to you.

How so?

Just curious. I've never thought of any famous people as family members, except maybe Jean Stapleton as Edith Bunker because she reminded me a lot of my great aunt Ruth.

You forget you're talking to the certifiable crazy lady here. She has Lennon, Bono and Diana over for dinner every Sunday. Doesn't matter that 2 are loooong dead, she still has them for Sunday dinner. You can't reason with the crazy lady.

03-09-2014 03:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

(03-09-2014 03:41 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 02:09 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  So, aussie -- John Lennon, Bono, Princess Diana, Oprah, Joel Osteen -- all like family members to you.

How so?

Just curious. I've never thought of any famous people as family members, except maybe Jean Stapleton as Edith Bunker because she reminded me a lot of my great aunt Ruth.

You forget you're talking to the certifiable crazy lady here. She has Lennon, Bono and Diana over for dinner every Sunday. Doesn't matter that 2 are loooong dead, she still has them for Sunday dinner. You can't reason with the crazy lady.

You evil cow! They are/were real people and I could relate to their humanity and kindness. As for the living, they are just people, yes some are well known. Big deal so what?

HoTD, I was deeply affected by John Lennon's death. It was like the death of a personal friend. I was still a young teenager and my parents knew me enough to know how deeply this had affected me. Obviously crying, sad and a very heart wrenching time. At the time I was grounded for being caught skipping school to go to a KISS concert, all punishments were immediately removed because of this catastrophic event. Some days I still am haunted by that day.

03-09-2014 07:05 PM

kevvome Offline
nOOb

[quote='HairOfTheDog' pid='356264' dateline='1394373974']
Well, you're a loyal one. I'll give you that, kevvome.

Still hot for a woman that you've never met, based on a 10 minute interview nearly 40 years ago.

Here ya go.

[Image: Shirley-Maclaine.jpg]

A little fix for you -- you seem to be Jonesing for some Shirley.

P.s. if you experience an erection for 4 hours or more, consult your physician -- Mock is in no way responsible for her members' physical responses to images posted.
[/quote Many thanks for the Shirley pic HOTD. So hot I couldn't even kiss the screen. As for getting an erection for 4 hours or more and going to see my physician, hell....it was my physician that caused the erection, she's really sexy.

03-09-2014 07:19 PM

crash Offline
Mock Elder

(03-09-2014 07:05 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  I was still a young teenager and my parents knew me enough to know how deeply this had affected me. Obviously crying, sad and a very heart wrenching time. At the time I was grounded for being caught skipping school to go to a KISS concert, all punishments were immediately removed because of this catastrophic event. Some days I still am haunted by that day.

Sooooo...you're parents were nutfucks too. And enablers..

03-09-2014 07:29 PM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

No, they grounded me for taking time off school for going to see KISS.

Regarding John Lennon, that doesn't make sense you know old Crash, you gotta brush up on your communication skills, you're slippin'.

Addit: And if you weren't affected by John Lennon's death it's you that's the nutfuck not my parents.

03-09-2014 07:31 PM

FAHQTOO Away
Crusty Crab Bitch

(03-09-2014 07:31 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  No, they grounded me for taking time off school for going to see KISS.

Regarding John Lennon, that doesn't make sense you know old Crash, you gotta brush up on your communication skills, you're slippin'.

Addit: And if you weren't affected by John Lennon's death it's you that's the nutfuck not my parents.

This evil cow thinks you're even more fucked up than you were before posts #16 and #17...crazy lady.

P.S. The whole world didn't worship Lennon, just so you know, crazy lady.

03-09-2014 07:44 PM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

(03-09-2014 07:44 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:  This evil cow thinks you're even more fucked up than you were before posts #16 and #17...crazy lady.

This educated mental health professional has insight into who the REAL crazy lady is here. Kudos though for acknowledging that you are in fact a fucking evil cow.

I didn't say I worshipped John Lennon, I understand you have a limited scope of comprehension. I think they call that retarded in some circles. Fear not, your pretend boyfriend will be in here soon to protect your honor. He is in love with Ramsbreath though these days.

03-09-2014 07:48 PM

FAHQTOO Away
Crusty Crab Bitch

(03-09-2014 07:48 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 07:44 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:  This evil cow thinks you're even more fucked up than you were before posts #16 and #17...crazy lady.

This educated mental health professional has insight into who the REAL crazy lady is here. Kudos though for acknowledging that you are in fact a fucking evil cow.

I didn't say I worshipped John Lennon, I understand you have a limited scope of comprehension. I think they call that retarded in some circles. Fear not, your pretend boyfriend will be in here soon to protect your honor. He is in love with Ramsbreath though these days.

You sure are fixated on who I'm screwing, aren't you. At least I pick men who want to fuck me, not other men, crazy lady.

Oh yeah, almost forgot...hah

03-09-2014 08:02 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Americas princess is all I need. Blowing-kisses

03-09-2014 08:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

sally Away
sally

I'd fuck Rod Serling. He was the real deal unlike that cocksucker Bono.

03-09-2014 08:46 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Rod has my dream right eyebrow, he lifts it to a new level.

03-09-2014 08:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

Sally wants to bang the Twilight Zone guy?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
03-09-2014 09:00 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

It lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

03-09-2014 09:06 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Rod Serling was a seriously attractive man - tall, dark and handsome - with a great voice.

Women claimed that being with him felt like traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop...

03-09-2014 09:17 PM