Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
MYSTERY IN THE SKY - WTF? - MH370 & MH17 & QZ8501 & More
Its that damn rapture I just know it. And me without any stock options in Armageddon.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-12-2014, 07:05 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Co-Pilot could have made a habit of NOT enforcing cockpit security while in flight

Woman says she and friend flew in cockpit with missing jet's co-pilot in 2011

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/11/world/...le_sidebar

According to this morning's reports, US investigators have analyzed the flight data and believe the plane flew for four hours after its last recorded destination. If true, this obviously greatly increases the planned search area.

One possibility being explored is that one of the pilots turned off the tracking system intentionally and diverted the plane for future use.

Or, the pilots could have been forced to change route by somebody on board.

[Image: AI-CH295_MALMAP_G_20140313035406.jpg]
I heard in the radio news in the car this afternoon that a New Zealander working on an oil rig reported a burning aircraft falling into the ocean, but authorities hadn't reported on it yet. And something about Chinese authorities reporting a suspected piece of fuselage 20m2 and an oil slick. That could be an extension of the pic that the boss lady put up in post #39
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

I was listening to some talking heads last night discuss the picture that the Chinese released. Some believe it's part of the plane while others disagree saying it's much too big. They all agree that the Chinese have much better photographs but they won't release them because then it will show the world just how good their satellite imagery is.

Another thing they all agreed on was that if the plane was taken by force and no one has claimed responsibility it's because this hijacking is part of a bigger plan that remains to be seen. The speculation is running rampant and families are at the end of their rope.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-13-2014, 08:52 AM)Duchess Wrote: The speculation is running rampant and families are at the end of their rope.

Imagine having family or friends on that flight.

I always feel for the families in missing persons cases -- the not knowing and feeling of powerlessness.

This is 239 missing person's cases tied into one incident.

Agonizing wait, I'm sure.
The pilot of the missing aircraft was a genuine aircraft enthusiast.

He had a 777 simulator in his house.

I think he flew this plane 'beneath radar' once he reached the Strait of Malacca. With 4+ hours of fuel remaining he literally could've flown 1,000's of miles from the last known military radar sighting. Out over the ocean, cell phones wouldn't have worked.

His motive? Well, I'd like to know how his personal finances look, whether or not he was involved with lovers, etc., ANYTHING that could seem like a reason to want to commit suicide.

Did he recently purchase life insurance? I'm sure the CIA and Malaysian authorities are looking into this now.

The planes black box has a 30-day life. After that, there's no 'pinging' that would help people locate the aircraft.

If his goal was to ditch this plane in the middle of the Indian Ocean without a trace, he's got a pretty good start.
He'd have to be massively fucked up in the head to choose mass murder as a means to suicide.

He could just drive a car off a cliff or bridge, OD, shoot himself - without taking 238 people out with him.

Pilot suicide is an interesting possibility though and I think I read that it happened at least once before.

I wonder if commercial pilots -- specifically in Malaysia -- have to undergo psychiatric evaluation periodically as a job requirement. Doubt it.
^^ Egypt Air and Silk Air.
(03-13-2014, 11:01 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: ^^ Egypt Air and Silk Air.

Thanks, MS.

Just did a little quick research.

There's an interesting piece about pilot suicides (typically private planes) and how they prompted aviation authorities to permit pilots to use previously-restricted anti-depressants in the U.S.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morni...tional_pop

I imagine the extensive speculation is very frustrating for some of the families. But, it's a good thing that all possibilities, including those based on precedent, are being explored simultaneously by various aviation investigative agencies around the world - IMO. Hopefully, that will lead to quicker answers.
CNN is reporting this flight traveled on for 4-5 hours after it disappeared from radar. Also, 2 tracking devices were turned off about 15 minutes apart. A couple of pilots interviewed said turning those tracking devices off would have to been done manually. Interesting developments, huh?

This morning Reuters is reporting that the plane diverted from it's intended path and began flying a route normally intended for planes traveling to the Middle East. Malaysia authorities are denying pretty much everything. I don't know what is good reporting or bad reporting. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Now that they've got the flight path established, some smart person should be able to calculate distance achieved by how much fuel was on board.
I'm sure they can do that when they find the plane and measure the amount of fuel remaining. Until then that question cannot be answered. MS you must mean the potential distance it could acheive.
(03-14-2014, 09:15 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Now that they've got the flight path established, some smart person should be able to calculate distance achieved by how much fuel was on board.

They sorta kinda established a perimeter and as you might imagine it encompasses an incredible amount of space, it's vast to say the least.

I'd just like to add that I can't really verify any of this because everyone involved seems to have something different to say. I don't think I've seen any two responses be the same.
Local news (in Phoenix) just announced that Maylasian officials have determined that missing plane was hijacked. No details available at the moment....
IMHO There is a possibility that the plane won't be found for decades and the pilot or someone onboard planned it that way.
(03-15-2014, 12:39 AM)blueberryhill Wrote: Local news (in Phoenix) just announced that Maylasian officials have determined that missing plane was hijacked. No details available at the moment....

They are saying that because it is coming down to hijacked or pilot suicide and no way are they going to admit it was the latter.
I don't think it was suicide on part of crew member. There was several changes in altitude after civilian radar lost plane. Military radar reported plane went up to 45,000 ft (normally don't fly that high) and then back down to 23,000 which is lower than cruising altitude....Of course, the pilots could have been in fight over controls. I guess that is plausible...In my opinion, crew members were not involved..I know that there have been two cases of pilots causing plane to crash killing themselves and all souls on board. In my experience, passengers have committed suicide also. In April 1962, Freddie Gray, first pilot I ever flew with (Continental Airlines) was killed along other crew members and all passengers when plane crashed over Missouri. A man from Kansas City wanted to kill himself and he placed a bomb in the restroom of the plane..
(03-15-2014, 12:39 AM)blueberryhill Wrote: Local news (in Phoenix) just announced that Maylasian officials have determined that missing plane was hijacked. No details available at the moment....

That's the only scenario I can imagine. Wouldn't there have typically been two people in the cockpit and if whomever was flying went batshit crazy, the other person would have notified the crew or otherwise put out his own distress call (I would think).
Commando Cunt Queen