Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SHE'S A POWERFUL FORCE -- NATURAL DISASTERS
(04-26-2015, 02:47 PM)Donovan Wrote: There are also a shitload of uber rich hikers stranded above the avalanches on everest, having had all their descent equipment swept away. So they're sitting there waiting to starve or freeze or somehow be rescued .

Here's my question, and I truly want to know: is it wrong of me not to feel terribly sorry about the plight those rich fucks find themselves in? Keep in mind I'm not talking about the Sherpas, who are essentially slave labor and frequently die unheralded thankless lives.

I'm talking about the self-indulgent bucketlisters who pay a minimum of 40 grand per person to shlep themselves across the world, follow guided mountainclimbing packages, make sherpas haul all their shit up the fucking mountain and back down, all so they can do a top-of-the-world selfie and post it to Facebook. Average Sherps pay for each trip? 32 bucks.

I hope every one of those spoiled rich fucks slowly starve and freeze to death on that stupid mountain, and tweet/post/instagram every step so guys like ESAD can find it and share it with me.

Yes, it's wrong. A human life is a human life. It shouldn't matter how rich or poor a person is.

And after your last sentence, you show me (yet again) just how fucking compassionate you extreme liberals really are. Fuck you for wishing that kind of suffering on anyone, let alone someone you've never met and have NO IDEA how they live their life or what they do with their money.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHE'S A POWERFUL FORCE -- NATURAL DISASTERS - by FAHQTOO - 04-26-2015, 07:13 PM