Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SHE'S A POWERFUL FORCE -- NATURAL DISASTERS
(04-26-2015, 07:13 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Yes, it's wrong. A human life is a human life. It shouldn't matter how rich or poor a person is.
Unless they want affordable health insurance, a decent living wage or the ability to not be killed by police during detainment, amirite? Everyone knows rich people matter more than poor people, quit pretending.

Quote:And after your last sentence, you show me (yet again) just how fucking compassionate you extreme liberals really are. Fuck you for wishing that kind of suffering on anyone, let alone someone you've never met and have NO IDEA how they live their life or what they do with their money.
I not only hope they all die on that mountain, I hope they starve so slowly some of them end up resorting to cannibalism before the inevitable end. And I hope they use up the last of their celphone batteries begging for help that will never come, knowing full well that all the money in the world ain't gonna save them from becoming just another frozen landmark for the next set of rich assholes who come to the mountain when everything settles down.

Fifty to a hundred thousand bucks they paid to die on a mountain. I find that hilarious beyond words.

Besides, isn't it the religious conservative mindset that the Caucasian Jesus God has a master plan for all his children? Well it seems to me God's plan for those people was for them to go fuck themselves on the side of Mt Everest. And what does that tell us? That either all those people were bastards, or God is a bastard. Either way, I hope they die gnawing each other's squishy parts.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHE'S A POWERFUL FORCE -- NATURAL DISASTERS - by Donovan - 04-26-2015, 08:36 PM