Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SHE'S A POWERFUL FORCE -- NATURAL DISASTERS
Nice to see all the worry about me and mine being expressed. Fuckers. Out of sight and all that...

It's turning in to one of those situations where most everybody knows somebody or more who have lost their homes or they're evacuated. My husband told me my MIL got a first evacuation notice last night and, of course, she'd be coming straight here. I don't know why. There's a perfectly respectable evacuation center at the local city hall...

Every business is getting affected here too. My dog's vet appt. got canceled because the Dr's home was threatened (selfish bastard). You really see what people are made of in times like this (dust and a few bones).

There are parts of China that live in this level of smog routinely. Large parts of Southern California used to look almost this bad regularly too. It's friggin nasty. I went out to get the paper this morning and came back in with the paper and a god damn pounding headache. You'd think smoking would give me immunity but not so...

Hi bitches.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHE'S A POWERFUL FORCE -- NATURAL DISASTERS - by username - 10-12-2017, 04:32 PM