Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20 years from now...sinister....Syber and Antagonist
D Wrote:I think we should all boycott Faggoty Gasbreath. By boycott, I mean totally ignore him. Don't respond to anything he posts, don't read any threads he starts, and just plain pretend he doesn't exist. After all, morons like him need the attention. They thrive on it. So, instead of rubbing his face in his stupidity with words he doesn't even comprehend, I'll just ignore him instead. Less of a waste on my time.
I realize that this post has already won POTD, but I'm voting for it again anyway, and hope it gets the attention it deserves. If ya catch my drift, people.
Oh...."Everyone ignore Fry Guy" That "drift".
Fry Guy Wrote:Oh...."Everyone ignore Fry Guy" That "drift".

::laugh::
86 112
Fry guy is like a funnier version of Ramsey.
86 112
Fry guy is not that bad. At least he didn't feel the need to tell us some creepy story about an epiphany he had about MF.
sally Wrote:Fry guy is not that bad. At least he didn't feel the need to tell us some creepy story about an epiphany he had about MF.
Creepy, but true none the less.
sally Wrote:Fry guy is not that bad. At least he didn't feel the need to tell us some creepy story about an epiphany he had about MF.
Says the female version of the male twin retard.
Sinister Wrote:
I would have given you a shit vote for that ::finger::
[user=161]D[/user] wrote:
Quote:I think we should all boycott Faggoty Gasbreath. By boycott, I mean totally ignore him. Don't respond to anything he posts, don't read any threads he starts, and just plain pretend he doesn't exist. After all, morons like him need the attention. They thrive on it. So, instead of rubbing his face in his stupidity with words he doesn't even comprehend, I'll just ignore him instead. Less of a waste on my time.

I have had him on ignore for quite a while.

I think more people should do it.

He might give up and get the fuck outta here.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Sinister Wrote:
I don't agree but I voted for it cause you made me laugh ...
86 112
D Wrote:I think we should all boycott Faggoty Gasbreath. By boycott, I mean totally ignore him. Don't respond to anything he posts, don't read any threads he starts, and just plain pretend he doesn't exist. After all, morons like him need the attention. They thrive on it. So, instead of rubbing his face in his stupidity with words he doesn't even comprehend, I'll just ignore him instead. Less of a waste on my time.

Between Ramsey's desperate attempts to appeara close friendto Sinisterand now this, it feels like we're back in junior high school.

I don't need someone telling me who I should boycott and ignore. I'm not seeing a lot of value in YOUR posts so far, but I'm not making a big fucking stink about it and trying to get the rest of the forum to ignore you.

Even more disappointing are the sheep-like herd that voted for this post. Only the weak, only the stupid. ::doh::
Geeez, Lumpy. Maybe people just don't like Frytard.
SyberBitch Wrote:Geeez, Lumpy. Maybe people just don't like Frytard.
Add to that the fact that I didn't TELL anyone to do it; I just said I THINK we should.
I agree with LMPP again, she's one fucking smart woman ::laugh::. I don't want to claw poor FryGuy's eyes out like some prepuberal bitch. He stopped with the fat jokes, what more do you want from him ::dunno::
Thank you Sally.

You are right I have learned my lesson. I am very shamefaced at commenting on the mammoth this forum loves so much.

It was most unfair to come to a Mocking forum and point out the weight-challenged on the forum, and even poorer form to laugh at her, knowing that inciting a similar result in her may cause her to set up an unstoppable jiggling mass of blubber that may cause her to fall from her seat onto the floor, from which she may no longer reach her computer (and much less her chicken drumsticks).

As I say I do sincerely apologise. Peace Syber. Grow large and prosper.

I am very glad to you are restraining from "clawing my eyes out" from the confines of your computer from half a world away, Sally. You don't realise how much safer I feel with this restraint. I was sweating on it truly.

I think that Syber may actually be right though. Maybe people don't like me. IN the same way that she may be right in pointing out that the sky is blue, this fact is quite a revelation to D. I am sure and D and Syber could learn a lot from each other and I have big hopes for them.

Today - "People don't like Frytard".

Tomorrow? My God they may learn something that the can use by which to successfully Mock? They may even be able to justify their existence as Mockers. I have high optimistic expectations.

I think the future of Team Antagonist (Antagonist, D, Syber and Sinister) looks extremely bright. Practice well and in time you can graduate to OP's team - Team Coward.

You guys are the greatest.

Love Frytard. Smiley_emoticons_smile
D Wrote:Add to that the fact that I didn't TELL anyone to do it; I just said I THINK we should.
Your "suggestion" is just more bullshit drama...I loathe drama !...This is Mock, anything goes...If it's not possible for you to ignore those you don't care to interact with then I have a suggestion for you.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think FryGuy is pretty fucking funny, but that's me ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I think FryGuy is pretty fucking funny, but that's me ...
Yeah, but you also laugh every time you fart.
Whereas as you panic, fearing the follow through
86 112