Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20 years from now...sinister....Syber and Antagonist
Fry Guy Wrote:Whereas as you panic, fearing the follow through
Less like 'panic', more like 'good grief, what nonsense has the boring fucker posted now?'.

SyberBitch Wrote:Yeah, but you also laugh every time you fart.

[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Fry Guy Wrote:Whereas as you panic, fearing the follow through
Less like 'panic', more like 'good grief, what nonsense has the boring fucker posted now?'.
Something just went straight over Syber's fat head. Are we surprised that the intellectual missed the connotation completely.....no indeed we are not.

Back to team Antagonist until you can brainstorm something better you lard-arsed buffoon.
I knew what you meant, moron. You're not subtle.
My statement still stands.
Stay away Syber. I have a harpoon and I will use it!

How is that for subtle?
Fry Guy Wrote:Stay away Syber. I have a harpoon and I will use it!

How is that for subtle?
ew.

I have no interest in your toothpick-sized 'harpoon' you nasty prick. ::scared::
I would no sooner stick my cock in a blender than into you. Hell I would have to cover your bloated rolls of beastish blubber with icing sugar just to find the wet spot.

No chance I would go there even IF motivated too. Yes not for all your donuts.

As for spearing you with a harpoon? It is a cruel practice harpooning whales and all but banned globally but come too close and this Syber-Whale........
Fry Guy Wrote:I would no sooner stick my cock in a blender than into you. Hell I would have to cover your bloated rolls of beastish blubber with icing sugar just to find the wet spot.

As for spearing you with a harpoon? It is a cruel practice harpooning whales and all but banned globally but come too close and this Syber-Whale........
Sorry no, I still won't fuck you.
SyberBitch Wrote:
Fry Guy Wrote:I would no sooner stick my cock in a blender than into you. Hell I would have to cover your bloated rolls of beastish blubber with icing sugar just to find the wet spot.

Sorry no, I still won't fuck you.
There is a God and he smiles down on Fry Guy today.

STOP IT !!!...BOTH OF YOU !!! ::gahh::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Fry Guy Wrote:Stay away Syber. I have a harpoon and I will use it!
::laugh::
86 112