Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rapper jumps off building..AFTER severing his dick.
Asshat Rapper Andre Johnson severed his penis and jumped from a Los Angeles apartment building early Wednesday, police said.

Johnson was seriously injured, but survived the fall from the second level of the building in North Hollywood, Los Angeles Police Sgt. William Mann said.

Johnson, along with his recovered penis, was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was being treated, Mann said.

Details about what triggered the incident were not available.

Johnson has been a member of Northstar, a Long Beach, California, hip hop group that was part of the Wu-Tang Clan family, according to the Wu-Tang Clan website. He performs under the name Christ Bearer.

His recording credits include "When the Guns Come Out," which was included on the soundtrack of the 2004 film "Blade: Trinity," according to the Internet Movie Database.
I wish ALL rappers would cut their dicks off and jump off a building.
Here Is what I do not know, did he bring it with him when he jumped? Leave it in the room? Throw it out ahead of him? This is important stuff to know.
(04-16-2014, 05:49 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Here Is what I do not know, did he bring it with him when he jumped? Leave it in the room? Throw it out ahead of him? This is important stuff to know.

hah
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
maybe he couldn't reach it with his mouth?

[Image: northstar%20andre%20johnson%20660.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-16-2014, 05:20 PM)QueenBee Wrote: Rapper Andre Johnson severed his penis . . .

Johnson . . . penis?

I can only wonder if his last name was "Bahl", "Marbles" or "Klackers"?
I confused him for a second with Andre 3000 who I actually like.

I read somewhere that it happened with no warning. His friends were there, the guy jumped up, cut his pecker off and dove out the window. By the time they got outside the guy was up off the ground and running around screaming. I probably got that from the Daily Mail so as with everything from there take it with a grain of salt.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I wasn't paying very good attention I guess and read it wrong, I thought he caught his penis on something while jumping out of the building and that's how it was severed. Now the story is even weirder.
(04-17-2014, 01:40 PM)sally Wrote: I wasn't paying very good attention I guess and read it wrong, I thought he caught his penis on something while jumping out of the building and that's how it was severed. Now the story is even weirder.
Personally, I make sure mine isn't ever "cought on something" when I jump out of windows.
(04-16-2014, 05:37 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I wish ALL rappers would cut their dicks off and jump off a building.
Blowing-kissesCheers

"take it with a grain of salt"? WTF. Okay grammaw. Jesus. 78

For what it's worth would have been so much better.
(04-17-2014, 06:37 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(04-17-2014, 01:40 PM)sally Wrote: I wasn't paying very good attention I guess and read it wrong, I thought he caught his penis on something while jumping out of the building and that's how it was severed. Now the story is even weirder.
Personally, I make sure mine isn't ever "cought on something" when I jump out of windows.

Good thing.

At the time I was skimming the post, it for some reason made more sense in my mind that the severed penis was a result of jumping out of the building and not purposely cut off before hand. I figured he landed dick first on a picket fence or something.
One time last year a guy jumped out his window and landed without a head. I guess it got hung-up on the parking garage 3 stories up, He owned a used car dealership but it turned into a big mess because they were open for a few weeks after that and the salesmen got in trouble for selling cars for cost a month later.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Fuckin' aye! He hacked off the head, moved on to his balls and then proceeded to cut off what was left.

Wu-Tang Clan-affiliated rapper Andre Johnson was reportedly high on PCP when he sliced off his penis with a kitchen knife and jumped off a second-story balcony in Los Angeles this week.

Johnson used a serrated steak knife to tear off his genitalia before leaping outside onto the North Hollywood balcony just before 1 a.m. Wednesday.

Police called to the apartment reportedly attempted to coax Johnson — who raps under the name Christ Bearer — to come down.
At that moment, he allegedly said "OK," before plunging to the sidewalk.

He was found in critical condition before he was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where doctors were reportedly unable to reattach his penis. Those organs were recovered upstairs. Johnson started with cutting off the tip of his penis, before removing his testicles and the remainder of his genitalia with the blade.

Lordy Lordy

Story
What's the really high-pitched, glass shattering singing in the Opera? Falsetto...Soprano?

Anyway, whatever it is, that's what he'll be singing from now on.

I'm happy that it wasn't the weed.
Again, yikes.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I don't ever want to do any drug that would make me want to hack a hooter off and/or take a dive out a second story window. Weed makes me a mellow, affectionate, quiet little bucket of love. Puff, puff, pass.
Ballsey move, 3 cuts before jumping
Christ Bearer? What would Jesus do?