Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NAZI MOD/ADMIN

I might be opening myself up to a world of hurtin' but what the fuck...

Have any of you ever experienced someone who was heavy handed in managing a board you were posting on?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I've seen all kinds of mods in troll ville as you might imagine. Literature or collector/hobbyists tend to be tightasses. The absent Ma Huang Sor was owner and operator of a couple attempts at non - troll boards and was one of the most knee jerk reactive mods I ever saw which is ironic considering how hard he trolls other boards. Gear gets his panties bunched up pretty good as a mod too. Ask username, she trollzilla'd him right off his own board. And there was a forum connected to the Indy Comics Journal that was notorious for reactionary mods.

But by far the best case of heavy handed modding I ever saw went to a flame site called Ootikof or Knights of Flame or some shit. Gear talked them into handing him panel keys and gave every single member mod status while we engaged in some tomfoolery, and that group of idiots stayed up late one night and deleted their entire forum line by line in order to try and drive us out. They thought Gear had file backups and would restore it, instead he demoted the whole membership including the site owner, scrambled all the access passwords, and padlocked the forum. I may have played a small part too.

Now THAT was administration fuckery nth degree.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(04-22-2014, 03:18 PM)Donovan Wrote: Gear talked them into handing him panel keys

hah That's insane! How do you give someone more power than yourself? Hahaha! Damn.
(04-22-2014, 01:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I might be opening myself up to a world of hurtin' but what the fuck...

Have any of you ever experienced someone who was heavy handed in managing a board you were posting on?
You mean like looking at users PM's because Blindgreed1 called your girlfriend a butterface?45846688jerry
(04-22-2014, 03:44 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: You mean like looking at users PM's because Blindgreed1 called your girlfriend a butterface?45846688jerry

That's an example, yup.

Fairness, treating everyone the same, one rule for all - that kind of thing is important too. People want to know their perimeters and they can't be ever changing.
(04-22-2014, 03:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-22-2014, 03:44 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: You mean like looking at users PM's because Blindgreed1 called your girlfriend a butterface?45846688jerry

That's an example, yup.

Fairness, treating everyone the same, one rule for all - that kind of thing is important too. People want to know their perimeters and they can't be ever changing.
Honestly, I can't reveal my source of info, but mod 12 and 11 routinely scour users PM's on a regular basis and report back whatever they see fit to their pals (and lovers) in WU. If I was a betting man, I'd bet a hundred bucks that 12 is looking for naked pics of his WU girlfriend. She used to send them out to everybody when she got drunk. And now that poor fool is living with that skank.
Oh Yes, I post on 2 different outdoors related forums and Ilike both of them and have friends on both. The mods on one however turned into money grubbing douchbags and started way overcharging for vendor spots and the like. Some of the boys went and started up their own forum. Now the douchbags filter all content including PMs and posts for mention of the other site and block it.
Fucking 8 yr old girls
Maggot is the biggest NAZI Admin of all time!!!
(04-22-2014, 03:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-22-2014, 03:18 PM)Donovan Wrote: Gear talked them into handing him panel keys

hah That's insane! How do you give someone more power than yourself? Hahaha! Damn.

The whole affair was pretty epic.
(04-22-2014, 08:17 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Maggot is the biggest NAZI Admin of all time!!!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he reads all my PMs. I hope he spends the next 3 months filling out paperwork on a sitz bath.
(04-22-2014, 08:49 PM)sally Wrote:
(04-22-2014, 08:17 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Maggot is the biggest NAZI Admin of all time!!!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he reads all my PMs. I hope he spends the next 3 months filling out paperwork on a sitz bath.

Probably.

And, you just know he does it in his invisible suit, completely naked underneath -- so, no fibers, or fingerprints, or buttprints, or any evidence that he was ever tip toeing around your in-box.

Well, unless the ABL kicks in -- then he might leave a trail.
(04-22-2014, 08:28 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(04-22-2014, 03:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:

The whole affair was pretty epic.

they were funny times.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Bitches with their edits.............52
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I rarely edit so I know you're not talking about me.
(04-23-2014, 04:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: Bitches with their edits.............52

Pretty sure I'm the bitch in question.

I'm only posting when things are slow now so will make sure they're right or live with it when I hit "post". I'm changing my ways!!

So, stay outta my inbox Supermodel (or risk falling asleep naked and leaking waiting for action on there ).
(04-23-2014, 05:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: So, stay outta my inbox

I never realized just how prevalent that practice is until recently.
Mods really read peoples PM's? That is an asshole move right there.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-23-2014, 06:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-23-2014, 05:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: So, stay outta my inbox

I never realized just how prevalent that practice is until recently.

That's loser bullshit.

I don't have any off board drama, but I'd still leave if anyone accessed my PMs. I wouldn't leave in a huff -- just outta disappointment and loss of interest.

Moot point, Can't imagine you or Maggot would allow such scummerry.

Ps. I'm getting my hair done and they're feeding me champagne. Little buzzed. Glad I took the bus.
That is pretty scummy. Nothing is that important to me that would make me want lower myself to that level. WTF would you be trying to find out anyway, it's not like this is the CIA in here.
(04-23-2014, 06:45 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: That's loser bullshit.

In my opinion, that tells me everything I need to know about the quality of the person who does it.

You're being served champagne while having your hair done. What the fuck am I doing wrong?