Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is this racist?
The Old bastard Bundy cattle rancher guy had this to say. I'm not sure if its the unblemished truth or he hates blacks. I don't think he hates blacks though.

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
No.

Just reminiscing the past, fondly.

Sounds like my boss & a guy I know. She swears the slaves loved being taken care of and he stills calls them colored. I know he's not racist but she probably is.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What if you replaced the word slaves with workers and cotton picking with jobs?
(04-24-2014, 11:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:
She swears the slaves loved being taken care . . . I know he's not racist but she probably is.

Well . . . I guess that answers the "Is Obama a racist?" question.

More gubbment money 'n programs fo' everybody! hah
(04-24-2014, 11:42 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Well . . . I guess that answers the "Is Obama a racist?" question.

I know better now than to ever bring up his name around her. She'll spend our entire meeting ranting about him and nothing else gets accomplished. She is not down with the brown at all.
I believe everybody is at least a little bit racist. It's just a matter of degree.
“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to work. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as workers and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

The media is what makes it racist, they tell you how to think. But a person that speaks the truth in their way is going to be attacked. The media controls the mindset in many people. Watch there will be more dirt dug up on this guy from now on as the PC Police flock to the front of the line.

How come so many of them don't enunciate? Can anyone tell me? It drives me bonkers. I especially don't like it when the person not doing it is worth millions.
All colored people are not bad its just the ghetto trash that give them all a bad name.

I totally agree with that, Maggottyboo.
(04-24-2014, 04:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: All colored people are not bad its just the ghetto trash that give them all a bad name.
Using that term can get you into trouble too. My adopted sister is from Lesotho SA and it REALLY pisses her off when black folks call themselves "African American." She did the whole deal and got her citizenship even though she didn't have to. She served our country in Iraq in the Army and says she has earned the right to be called an "African American." I tend to agree with her.
What he says is true, no one likes a ghetto trash stupid nigger. His observation of porch niggers is not racist, what's racist is he gives the impression that white people are superior. Which isn't really true, we have more than our fair share of scumbags too.

White trash. Yup.

White trash is just another name for People Of Walmart. Not my Walmart though, we have window boxes & dormer windows thankyouverymuch.
(04-24-2014, 04:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: All colored people are not bad its just the ghetto trash that give them all a bad name.

The same could be said for white people.

The only thing I find racist is when people talk about other races (you) as if theirs is so great. It's not, everyone is fucked up. I can't count how many piece of shit white people I've come across in my life.
A persons skin color is not the first thing I see, unless they're albino then I get a bit weirded out. Pink eye aint normal.

I never lived around black people until I moved here. There are none where I come from and I never saw an adult black until I went to college. White people have their own niggers - white trash.

Before Mock I had only used the N word once and my mother grounded me.

I have a lot to say about that dreadful word not the least of which is being told I can't say it but a black person can. Fuck you.
I say the word nigger when it's appropriate. Like in THE BEATING OF STEVEN UTASH thread.

Those people deserved to be called that. That's exactly what they are.
(04-24-2014, 04:52 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: My adopted sister is from Lesotho SA and it REALLY pisses her off when black folks call themselves "African American." I tend to agree with her.

Now that's a rather niggardly attitude towards our colored's "self-expression".

I guess you can take the Merc out of SA, but you can't take the apartheid outta the Merc.