Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY
Duchess Away
Administrator

RE: BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY

I was going to say I'd give you a fuck until I realized how it sounded.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
04-25-2014 01:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

I approve of panties, as well as no panties. I'm not here to judge.

04-25-2014 03:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Don't get your panties in a clove hitch.

04-25-2014 03:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

QueenBee Offline
Boring Bitch

Had an excellent afternoon. Got a brand spanking new mattress set delivered. Got to send my 20 year old POS set to the curb. This is totally higher than the old set. An excuse to get new sheets. I would go do a happy dance, but do not want to get up.

I would like a new sig line, but am not sure what it should be. So I will just put a tag that says "This space for rent"
04-25-2014 04:14 PM

crash Offline
Mock Elder

(04-25-2014 09:36 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  I'm just dreaming anyway. I want a one stop shop -- gardener/painter/electrician. Presto, done. I should probably have just wished for a magic wand instead.

Sounds like you might need a new man friend, HotD; one to tend to your bush, provide some spark and a lick. Of paint that is, a lick of paint.

Not so sure if you're due for an upgrade yet though; your current man friend may be more valuable in other ways. In my experience, I've had some very rewarding payment relationships for services rendered.

Girlfriends are not out of the question either..

04-25-2014 04:53 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Nah, I spend enough time on business transactions and negotiations. I don't want that in my personal relationships, too -- no desire to convert my loved ones into personal laborers or to trade them in. My love is duty-free.

Anyway, I chose to buy a tricky original old home and choose to manage things for myself. That takes a certain amount of discretionary income for professional home maintenance and repairs after a number of years -- that's the challenge for me at this time. It may not be in the condition that I desire, but the house is fully functional and safe, so it's not a life-altering dilemma or anything. It's my responsibility to earn what I want and I know it'll all get done in due time.

Still fun to dream a little though. A professional lightning-quick low-cost jack of all trades contractor was the first thing that popped into my mind when Duchess was granting wishes. I was sitting on the front step, under the broken porch light, drinking coffee (and looking at the chipped paint on my window seal) when I read the OP.

04-25-2014 08:14 PM

crash Offline
Mock Elder

I didn't really make that sound right, I know. But I knew what I meant..

04-25-2014 08:25 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

I didn't think you meant anything derogatory, crash. Well, aside from advising me to essentially become a prostitute, I mean. Smiley_emoticons_wink

All relationships involve give and take and exchange; I think I know what you meant. Figured maybe I came across as implying that nobody who lives or stays over here regularly contributes. They do -- some projects are just too big and require more time/expertise than I'd expect of them.

Anyway, ran up to Lowes today and got a new latch for the sunscreen window and dimmer bulbs for the kitchen and office. Then, ducked into the Smart and Final next door and got some jumbo prawns -- a couple of people are gonna be working for their food here tomorrow night! Or, I'm gonna be working in the kitchen in exchange for their help. Or, both. Or, something like that.

04-25-2014 09:50 PM

crash Offline
Mock Elder

*facepalm*

Let's start this again..

Hi, I'm crash, I live in Australia..

04-25-2014 10:36 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Hi, crash.

I had you pegged for a Mars resident.

Love,

HOTD from Venus

04-25-2014 11:00 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Hallelujah. Tis Friday afternoon & the week from Hell is officially over. Glass of wine? Doobie?

I'm looking forward to using the power washer tomorrow. That's right, bitches, one of the highlights of my week, power washing! Doesn't that sound exciting? Uh huh.

05-02-2014 01:32 PM

ramseycat Offline
Mocker

What are you going to be washing?

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
05-02-2014 01:33 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

A deck in my side yard.

05-02-2014 01:36 PM

ramseycat Offline
Mocker

Sounds nice.

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
05-02-2014 01:43 PM