Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BITCHFLAKES, TIS FRIDAY
(07-05-2014, 10:01 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I would love to attend one of your parties, Duchess. Hope today's was a good one.

But, PLEASE invite aussie as well -- otherwise, all hell could break loose and the social status of Mock could come under scrutiny! Smiley_emoticons_smile

It was nice here today. We walked up the hill and finished off our crappy fireworks. My niece is a goof and kept aiming them at my feet. They were so lame, I didn't even flinch but she thought it was hysterical, which was pretty funny to the rest of us.

I keep thinking it's Sunday night; nice to have an extra day to actually get something done before Monday rears its ugly head again.

When I worked, I always said: the only thing wrong with a Friday is, was that it was that much closer to Monday! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(07-05-2014, 10:29 PM)Carsman Wrote: When I worked, I always said: the only thing wrong with a Friday is, was that it was that much closer to Monday! hah

There you go again.

Rubbing it in: "I'm retired and you're still working, suckahs!" Smiley_emoticons_smile

But, I hear you. I like Sundays a lot, up until about 7 or 8 p.m. when the Monday cloud starts rolling in overhead.
Where are all of the other bitchflakes today? 45
(07-11-2014, 06:42 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Where are all of the other bitchflakes today? 45

Hiding behind the pillows, cause Monday is just around the coener! Smiley_emoticons_fies

Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(07-11-2014, 06:42 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Where are all of the other bitchflakes today? 45

Chasing chipmunks, I really gotta get a mouser cat.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-11-2014, 08:45 PM)Maggot Wrote:

Chasing chipmunks, I really gotta get a mouser cat.

Cat vs. chipmunk? I don't know; chipmunks are pretty crafty and quick little critters!

(07-11-2014, 08:22 PM)Carsman Wrote: Hiding behind the pillows, cause Monday is just around the coener! Smiley_emoticons_fies

Damned Monday...it's just around the corner again. 2hiding

I love the harmonies in "Monday, Monday", Cars.

This John Prine tune is probably my favorite Monday song.

Long Monday

I was out the door at 7:00 AM, now that I'm home the next three days are mine, all mine. Aha! I turned my phone off too, voice mail only. If y'all can get here in a timely fashion we can party, I'll even serve you. You must be special, I serve no one.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I saw a twilight zone episode called "How to serve mankind" it didn't end well. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Hahaha! Shhh. I think Sally worries about her organs being harvested when she's too shit faced to stop it.
(08-08-2014, 12:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: I saw a twilight zone episode called "How to serve mankind" it didn't end well. Smiley_emoticons_shocked
That's one of my favorites.
This bitchflake has finally kicked her cold.

I'm sneaking out around midnight.

(^ In case ramsey feels like getting her Friday dance on)

A Cuba Libre or two, loud music, a few games of cricket, and hopefully a couple of hat tricks. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

Ramsey hasn't asked me to dance in ages. 111
(08-15-2014, 11:31 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: This bitchflake has finally kicked her cold.

Cheers! Cheers
I'm bored and might catch the early train to the weekend.
(08-15-2014, 01:34 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think this dude will dance with you.

(08-15-2014, 01:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-15-2014, 11:31 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: This bitchflake has finally kicked her cold.

Cheers! Cheers

Thanks, Duchess.

I feel better.

I do miss the night-time Alka Seltzer. That plop plop fizz fizz stuff can be subtlety addicting. I kicked that too, though -- 2 days clean and counting.

I'm sorry. Have I been neglecting you? How about we do a Saturday Carlton?

I've been domestic today. I cleaned the kitchen, FR, and powder room. If anyone makes a mess, I won't be responsible for my actions. I did take about an hour to sit in the son in my gravity chair. Right now MJ is kicking my feet. Ew. It tickles.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Smiley-rolling-joint The weekend starts now.
(08-15-2014, 06:02 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

I think this dude will dance with you.

We bought a day pass to that place the last time I was in Jamaica. I'm glad I didn't see this guy there...I would have pointed and laughed.