Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Nice looking Plumber's crack . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . SEE! hah

[Image: plumber_zpsdc353d77.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

How many times a day do men give thought to boobs?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
One more time less.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Its pretty much an all day thing

Is there any such thing as bad boobs?

Never mind. I took the time to google that and I saw things no man should ever see. You'd all be traumatized.
(05-05-2014, 07:29 AM)Duchess Wrote:

How many times a day do men give thought to boobs?
Just once but it's all day. hah

Sally has great hooters. I know this because of something she said in the first few months after joining. I might be the only one still here that remembers that.

She posted them one night while drunken posting but only one or two people saw.
(05-05-2014, 01:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sally has great hooters. I know this because of something she said in the first few months after joining. I might be the only one still here that remembers that.

I'll be the judge of that. hah Sally? Would you mind PM'ing pics ASAP. Thanks. hah

Given the subject one would think MS would weigh in.
Sally's hooters in particular or just hooters in general?

Breasts are on my mind 24/7.

And, its not because I wake up and decide to think about them ALL DAY.

12 years ago (between marriages) I went to a small town bar with a buddy to watch a T-Wolves playoff game.

There was a woman in the pool table area playing with some of her male friends. The buddy I was with was a pretty good pool player and he said we should go play.

Eventually, we end up playing a doubles game against this woman and one of her friends.

She was probably 30-32, taller than I normally look for (5'8"ish) and was wearing jeans and a blouse with a tight fitting blazer.

As fate would have it, all her friends leave and she's there with just me and my buddy. She's very attractive and I'm wondering what may happen but I wasn't sure she was into me. She gave no outward signs (at least that I picked up on).

Bar closing takes place and she asks if she can join me in my car. My buddy, who was thinking he might have a chance, was left perplexed.

She gets into my car and we start making out. I ask if she wants to go to my place. She says yes.

Now, this is the best part of the entire story and why it's relevant to boob talk.

At my house she takes off her blazer and blouse. As I near her to help with her bra, I'm treated to a magnificent set of either D or DD's.

From out of nowhere!!

I had no idea, and that's what made it so incredible.

She and I had sex all night long. Literally did not sleep. I saw her one more time and that was it.

I heard from a friend a few months later that thought he knew who she was, that she was either married or had a live-in.

She was a treat for an ordinary Tuesday night at a middle-of-nowhere bar.
Nothing like a nice set of tittys, especially when they work.
I wanna know how the hell you walking hard-ons ever get any work done?
I wanna know what fantasy land MS lives in that he thinks we believe his stories.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-05-2014, 05:13 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I wanna know how the hell you walking hard-ons ever get any work done?

We have 2 hands

I remember that. Sinister and the black chick with the enormous cans posted theirs. I think LMPP posted hers too.

Sally was the pick of that crop by a long, loooooong way.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(05-05-2014, 07:00 PM)crash Wrote:

I remember that. Sinister and the black chick with the enormous cans posted theirs. I think LMPP posted hers too.

Sally was the pick of that crop by a long, loooooong way.
Did you save the pics to your spank bank or is your mancard at risk? hah
I'm not sure I actually got to see Sally's. Ok, Ok, I don't think I did. I'm sure I would have remembered. I do remember clearly how horrific the others were...

I'm always amused at the term 'wank bank'. I always kinda cringe at that..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(05-05-2014, 12:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Is there any such thing as bad boobs?

Crash just jogged my memory.

Sinister had some NASTY boobies.
The Pacers are looking pretty good tonight, FAHQTOO. I hope they win.

I think MS is the only NBA fan besides me at Mock?

Good thing MS watches the games on tv rather than attending them in person -- you just know it would get really ugly really fast on the court with all those cheerleaders fighting for a chance to show him their big beautiful breasts and get a piece of Spy meat.