Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Nice looking Plumber's crack . . . . . . .
MS @ the TWolves game:

"ladies, ladies.... No need to fight.

Everyone will get their shot at the Spy meat."
(05-05-2014, 08:54 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The Pacers are looking pretty good tonight, FAHQTOO. I hope they win.

I think MS is the only NBA fan besides me at Mock?

Good thing MS watches the games on tv rather than attending them in person -- you just know it would get really ugly really fast on the court with all those cheerleaders fighting for a chance to show him their big beautiful breasts and get a piece of Spy meat.

I'm not a huge fan, but I've been paying some attention. It's always nice when your home team wins. I would definitely watch if it came down to the Pacers and Heat, with the Pacers beating the socks off of LaBraun James.

One look at MS and they would melt like buttah, don'tcha know. Sarcastic
*snicker*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-05-2014, 09:10 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: MS @ the TWolves game:

"ladies, ladies.... No need to fight.

Everyone will get their shot at the Spy meat."

Throw that shit again, Meat. Throw that weak-ass shit again.

You just keeping throwing out the bullshit, mister.

Anyway, wanna make a wager on the Clippers vs. Thunder series? Do ya, Meat?
^ what's the wager, HotD?

Edit: how about if OKC wins I get to be Crash and you'll be Annie and we re-enact the final scene from Bull Durham?

If LAC wins, I'll be William Hurt and you'll be Kathleen Turner and we'll re-enact that one scene from Body Heat? You know, the one where she says, "just do it, Ned."
(05-05-2014, 09:51 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: ^ what's the wager, HotD?

Kevin Durant. 16

What's the wager?...

IDK. Got any ideas that in no way involve tits, ass or bush?

Yeah, I'll give you a while to wash your filthy mind and get back with me.

Edit: I was posting while you were editing. Soap up and get back with me -- something that can actually be carried out on-line, perv.
I understand, HotD.

You're just so lovely that I instantly think of wagers that will allow me to see your luscious little frame.

We are NOT going to make any bets, however, that prevent me from relating old stories to Mock's membership.

Duchess wouldn't have it.
I'm sure Duchess would be fine without your "stories."
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Clippers -- 69 points in the first half. Chris Paul. Love3

Don't worry; I don't want you to give up your whorey glory stories, MS. They ain't the worst read on the internet.

Anyway, let's come up with some bet commitments that can be kept in a forum environment, kick 'em around, and decide on one by Wednesday pre-game.
Suggestion wager 1:

--In the three consecutive days after the Clippers take the series, you can't post anything even remotely sexual, no matter how much I and other posters tempt, tease and taunt you.

--If hell freezes over and the Clippers lose the series, I can't make any posts longer than three properly-punctuated sentences anywhere on the forum for three consecutive days (with the exception of pasted articles in the crime forum).

We each have to post at least three posts per day in that three day period.
(05-05-2014, 07:06 PM)crash Wrote: I'm not sure I actually got to see Sally's. Ok, Ok, I don't think I did. I'm sure I would have remembered. I do remember clearly how horrific the others were...

I'm always amused at the term 'wank bank'. I always kinda cringe at that..
hah
(05-05-2014, 11:08 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Suggestion wager 1:

--In the three consecutive days after the Clippers take the series, you can't post anything even remotely sexual, no matter how much I and other posters tempt, tease and taunt you.

--If hell freezes over and the Clippers lose the series, I can't make any posts longer than three properly-punctuated sentences anywhere on the forum for three consecutive days (with the exception of pasted articles in the crime forum).

MS, why aren't you responding to this? 45
(05-06-2014, 11:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Because OKC is going to get their ass kicked in this series.

However, that's fine.

I agree to the terms of the wager.
(05-06-2014, 11:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:

hah Troublemaker.

Damnit. Hot D caught me doing it last week and now you. I must be losing my touch :(
(05-06-2014, 11:40 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Because OKC is going to get their ass kicked in this series.

However, that's fine.

I agree to the terms of the wager.

Nah, I don't want you to be stuck with a team if your heart and head aren't with them.

We could both pick the Clippers and wager on total series point count for the team or for a certain player? Whoever comes closest wins.

Or, we don't have to bet at all. Sometimes, "nothing' is a real cool hand.
(05-06-2014, 11:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Damnit. Hot D caught me doing it last week and now you. I must be losing my touch :(
Blowing-kisses
So, MS -- are you taking the Thunder, the Clippers, or backing out of the bet altogether?
(05-06-2014, 03:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: So, MS -- are you taking the Thunder, the Clippers, or backing out of the bet altogether?

The Thunder, HotD!

And remember, it's all in good fun.
(05-06-2014, 03:38 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: And remember, it's all in good fun.

That's right, it's all in good fun. It's all in good fun. It's all in good fun.

Whew -- got it! Thanks so much for the reminder, MS -- right in the nick of time. I was just about to throw on my serious hat and up the wager to include the deed to my house, along with the business.