I DON'T LIKE THESE WORDS
Twat bugs me a little.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-10-2014, 07:14 PM)crash Wrote: [quote='sally' pid='361357' dateline='1399761240']
Sally just had a moist pussy fart in her underpants

I don't think anyone can top that.
I messed that quote up pretty good, I don't even know how to fix it. If Duchess wasn't pussy farting around she could have fixed it for me.
Queef is a pretty nasty sounding word
At what age did you find out what a queef was and did you think the girl was actually farting at the time?
I don't think Queef was invented until I was well into adulthood, at least I never heard it.
To the best of my recollection I have never personally heard a queef, probably one of those things I can live without
(05-10-2014, 09:13 PM)sally Wrote: If Duchess wasn't pussy farting around she could have fixed it for me.

Duchess & farting in the same sentence. 16
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Menstrual.

Yes, yes I know. It's natural. It's a perfectly normal part of life blah blah. It just grates on me for some reason.

ETA; Moist menstrual pussy fart in her underpants has to be the holy grail.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Fucking hell
I thought of two more words I don't like 'booger' and 'horny'. Carry on.
"Me so horny" is not something I'd like to here. Asian people do nothing for me.
I also have a large boil on my ass, would any of you be willing to lance it?
(05-11-2014, 02:07 PM)sally Wrote: I also have a large boil on my ass, would any of you be willing to lance it?

Yah, Ill lance it all right; with Crashs teeth.
Apparently my girlfriend does not like the word "motherfucker" when it is used to gently correct an overzealous low-level functionary who is trying to keep me from reaching my parked car. I felt it was perfectly appropriate under the circumstances. Good thing she stopped me before I got to the really bad words I know; I was just getting warmed up.

I have a new word to add to the list. I just read it in here. It even sounds as gross as it is - pustule.
Ew
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I loathe the word "panties".

Another one is "bae" that youngsters have adopted instead of saying babe.

Preggo

preggers

People calling their significant other "boo".

All these words make me want to cunt punch someone 95
I don't like the word preggo or the spaghetti sauce.
(09-16-2014, 06:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I don't like the word preggo or the spaghetti sauce.

There's a sauce called preggo? Fuck that sauce! Fuck that sauce right in the eye! The_Villagers
hah..........see.............see!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.