Poll: Do you care if Fry Guy is bald?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absolutely and I love watching he and Syber argue about it!
10.00%
1 10.00%
I couldn't give a shit if I ate a pound of Ex-Lax.
50.00%
5 50.00%
Goddamnit, not another fucking poll!
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Does anyone care if Fry Guy is bald?
You polishing your knob is more likely, you fucking pervert.
I'm sure there are some women out there that are quite attracted to slap heads 12.
Personally, I can't quite see the appeal of a man with a solar panel so I can quite categorically say ... I am NOT one of them.::dunno::
Smiley_emoticons_wink::bigg::
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Freak magnet Wrote:I'm sure there are some women out there that are quite attracted to slap heads 12.
Personally, I can't quite see the appeal of a man with a solar panel so I can quite categorically say ... I am NOT one of them.::dunno::
Smiley_emoticons_wink::bigg::
I doubt his problem in finding women who are attracted to him stems from his balding head. They probably can't get past the near constant drool leaking from the corner of his mouth, the vacant stare, the rheumy eyes... and he's already admitted he has a problem with herpes.
See to me that sounds like the description of an elderly man. Say Syber, how do you think you got the description so downpat?
Oh that's right you date men old either to be your Father.
I am guessing you pulled the covers back on your bed and typed the description of the man you picked up from the local bowls club.
Fry Guy Wrote:See to me that sounds like the description of an elderly man. Say Syber, how do you think you got the description so downpat?
I am guessing you pulled the covers back on your bed and typed the description of the man you picked up from the local bowls club.

Actually she picked him up from bingo and just in time to change his depends.

[Image: e58be3b0.jpg]
::lmao::

Awesome!

He IS old enough to be her Dad too. In fact it could be her Dad or her lover......or both.
sally Wrote:Actually she picked him up from bingo and just in time to change his depends.
I dunno Sal, looks to me like he's crouching to leap toward your boobs. You could have a smurf hanging from one side, and an old fart hanging from the other. At least the old fart might be able to afford your secret obsession with garish kitsch to decorate your home (you know, the stuff you scurry around and hide in closets before you take pictures, so your home looks oddly barren).
SyberBitch Wrote:
sally Wrote:Actually she picked him up from bingo and just in time to change his depends.
I dunno Sal..........I am going to try for an original mock to sound clever but can't manage. You have textually KO'ed me and my ego is rather bruised.
Yes it was a decent Mock. This is what you and Team Antagonist should strive for.
SyberBitch Wrote:
I dunno Sal, looks to me like he's crouching to leap toward your boobs. You could have a smurf hanging from one side, and an old fart hanging from the other. At least the old fart might be able to afford your secret obsession with garish kitsch to decorate your home (you know, the stuff you scurry around and hide in closets before you take pictures, so your home looks oddly barren).
Yeah you'll get a nasty surprise if you open up my hall closet. Thats where I keep the old man along with all the wreaths, lamps,and zebra print pillows.
sally Wrote:
Fry Guy Wrote:See to me that sounds like the description of an elderly man. Say Syber, how do you think you got the description so downpat?

You really should stop posting pictures of FryGuy there Sally. But since you did... look Syber, you were wrong. He isn't fat. Or bald. Or even all that short. He does piss himself however. Looks like someone should drive him back to the home for the mentally disabled.
D Wrote:
sally Wrote:

You really should stop posting pictures of FryGuy there Sally. But since you did... look Syber, you were wrong. He isn't fat. Or bald. Or even all that short. He does piss himself however. Looks like someone should drive him back to the home for the mentally disabled.
Glad you are ignoring me by not only making me the subject of your post byt quoting me too.
Own goal scored by D of Team Antagonist. Better luck next time tard.:Diablo:
Incontinent guy doesn't look that old to me... gray hair but his face and neck look fairly youngish.

Of course he's obviously mad as a hatter... maybe insanity keeps you young. OP probably looks about 12.
LOL
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Incontinent guy doesn't look that old to me... gray hair but his face and neck look fairly youngish.

Of course he's obviously mad as a hatter... maybe insanity keeps you young. OP probably looks about 12.
More like 3.