Poll: Do you care if Fry Guy is bald?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Absolutely and I love watching he and Syber argue about it!
10.00%
1 10.00%
I couldn't give a shit if I ate a pound of Ex-Lax.
50.00%
5 50.00%
Goddamnit, not another fucking poll!
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Does anyone care if Fry Guy is bald?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:It's like his nutsack starts right below his naval and it's swollen on one side.

I NEED to know what's wrong with him.
You probably don't really want to know. It's going to be bad. Really bad. ::bvomit::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:It's like his nutsack starts right below his naval and it's swollen on one side.

You probably don't really want to know. It's going to be bad. Really bad. ::bvomit::
State the obvious.
ramseycat Wrote:

Elephantitis of the nuts? ::dunno::

QUICK!!! Name the movie I stole that from!!
D Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

State the obvious.

She's a genius that way.

And I do want to know, I find grotesqueries interesting.
I'm pretty sure Sin is right. Elephantitis of of the nuts.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&am...mp;ndsp=18
D Wrote:I'm pretty sure Sin is right. Elephantitis of of the nuts.

That's really fuckin' hideous, D. And the movie I stole the line from? Do ya know? 116
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:Elephantitis of the nuts?  ::dunno::

QUICK!!!  Name the movie I stole that from!!

The Breakfast club.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:Elephantitis of the nuts? ::dunno::

QUICK!!! Name the movie I stole that from!!

The Breakfast club.

BINGO!! ::iwon::

How's married life treating you, OP? Was the wedding nice? CONGRATS!!!!

I'm thinking that's not it, but here's something I found from your link:

A patient presented with scrotal cellulitis as a complication of infusing 900 ml saline into his scrotum. Patients who are considering scrotal inflation, as it is called in the lay literature, should be warned of the potential complications of this procedure.

[Image: bouncing-balls.jpg?w=300&h=183]

He had found a web site that supplied him with a ⿿scrotal inflation kit⿝ consisting of a 1-L bag of saline, tubing, and needle-catheter combination. The stated purpose of using such a kit is the infusion of saline into the scrotum to cause significant scrotal enlargement. The patient had been told that the infused fluid would be reabsorbed during a 2- to 3-day period.

[Image: latex.jpg?w=48&h=96]

An examination revealed that the patient was afebrile. He had a greatly enlarged, erythematous, tender, warm scrotum. The swelling of the scrotum completely consumed his penis.

Everything you Know About Sex also reports on this practice saying ⿿Men do not report any pain with this procedure and one advantage is found the next morning when the fluid filters into the penis causing it to swell to the size of a beer can. ⿿
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
D Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

State the obvious.

She's a genius that way.

Then you must look at yourself a lot in the mirror.
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
D Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

State the obvious.

She's a genius that way.

Of course, she's trying to figure out what those lumps are on her pussy!
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

A patient presented with scrotal cellulitis as a complication of infusing 900 ml saline into his scrotum. Patients who are considering scrotal inflation, as it is called in the lay literature, should be warned of the potential complications of this procedure.

He had found a web site that supplied him with a ⿿scrotal inflation kit⿝ consisting of a 1-L bag of saline, tubing, and needle-catheter combination. The stated purpose of using such a kit is the infusion of saline into the scrotum to cause significant scrotal enlargement. The patient had been told that the infused fluid would be reabsorbed during a 2- to 3-day period.

An examination revealed that the patient was afebrile. He had a greatly enlarged, erythematous, tender, warm scrotum. The swelling of the scrotum completely consumed his penis.

Everything you Know About Sex also reports on this practice saying ⿿Men do not report any pain with this procedure and one advantage is found the next morning when the fluid filters into the penis causing it to swell to the size of a beer can. ⿿
Man, someone needs to take your internet access away. You find the grossest nastiest shit.
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

Man, someone needs to take your internet access away. You find the grossest nastiest shit.

You fucking idiot, I followed the link that was posted.

Jesus Christ. ::doh::
D Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
D Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:

State the obvious.

She's a genius that way.

Of course, she's trying to figure out what those lumps are on her pussy!
You two are really amazing at this thing called mock. I haven't seen anyone this skilled since elementary school. ::thumbs::
"Does anyone care if Fry Guy is bald?"

I couldn't give a flying fuck whether fryguy is alive or dead nevermind how bald he might or might not be.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

You fucking idiot, I followed the link that was posted.

Jesus Christ. ::doh::
Well duh??? I know that. But you are ALWAYS posting gross shit.
Supply a link for my last gross post.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Supply a link for my last gross post.
Are you fucking kidding me? I have no interest in trolling the forum to find something. How about I just give in and say you were right?That's how much I care about this crap.
ramseycat Wrote:
Are you fucking kidding me? I have no interest in trolling the forum to find something. How about I just give in and say you were right?That's how much I care about this crap.
You can't even think of anything, can you, brain drain. 33
Didn't MF edit or deleteall of them? The big sissy.....::lmao::