BG1's mosh pit
(08-24-2017, 06:00 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 06:29 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 01:17 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

My Dad might like this song. He is always saying "Fuck this place" when referring to our messy apartment.hah
Take him to a live GWAR show. Get as close to the stage as possible. He will either thank you for the best show he's ever seen in his life or kill you. I took a chick who hates metal and she loved every minute of it.

It would more than likely kill him.

Hmm....39
(07-03-2017, 09:18 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

I LIKE this one!!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Opera core...
This Spanish thrash outfit put together a nice little tribute to Lemmy.

Their English isn't very good, but it's the thought that counts right?
(10-05-2017, 10:15 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: This Spanish thrash outfit put together a nice little tribute to Lemmy.

Their English isn't very good, but it's the thought that counts right?

That was pretty good. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I wonder what he's on... the jaw clenching and mouth ticks make me think he's on a nice X trip.
He's the only one left in that band whose still functioning, isn't he? I think the rest of them are headed to the nursing home.

I'd be afraid of dying if I were that jacked up.

There's a reason I'm a pothead.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-12-2017, 10:11 AM)Jimbone Wrote: I wonder what he's on... the jaw clenching and mouth ticks make me think he's on a nice X trip.

I just thought he was shivering because he was old and cold. I kept yelling at the screen "Put a shirt on, old man!"
(10-12-2017, 10:11 AM)Jimbone Wrote: I wonder what he's on... the jaw clenching and mouth ticks make me think he's on a nice X trip.
Angus has been like that since the early 70's. If it were some sort of drug, I assure you he'd be dead by now. The only thing I've ever seen him take was oxygen. He's a performer and a damned good one at that.
(10-12-2017, 02:30 PM)sally Wrote: He's the only one left in that band whose still functioning, isn't he? I think the rest of them are headed to the nursing home.
No, Malcom has passed. Phil Rudd is in jail and their various bass players through the years are still alive and kicking.

Old school Testament
10, 9, 8, 7, 666
Hey BG, Check this out. These guys are from my home town and just getting started. I've known the bassist since he was in grade school. https://spaceburial.bandcamp.com/album/space-burial
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(10-18-2017, 04:02 PM)F.U. Wrote: Hey BG, Check this out. These guys are from my home town and just getting started. I've known the bassist since he was in grade school. https://spaceburial.bandcamp.com/album/space-burial
Can't connect from here. I will check it out later at home.