Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Your WTF for 5-21-2014
I guess sometimes, a guy just wants to finish what he starts...

Click for story
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I wouldn't like that high at all.

I always wonder why people like that are okay with having no control.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-21-2014, 07:51 PM)thekid65 Wrote: I guess sometimes, a guy just wants to finish what he starts...

Click for story

Hi, Kid. Awink

You need to come around more often -- not just because I kind of miss your smart-ass.

But, also because I believe that your friends here at Mock can help you to get a grip and stay up on things.

The guy in your story let go of his grip and watched things go down from there, when he was busted way back on Christmas Eve, stranger.

But yeah, it's weird.
I come around every day, sweetheart....check the visit logs. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Anyhow, came across another interesting story. Duchess, take notes:

http://300sandwiches.com/
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

Good grief.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-21-2014, 08:40 PM)thekid65 Wrote: I come around every day, sweetheart....check the visit logs. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Well, I think you're more "lurking about" than "coming around" if you're here every day and don't post up but once in a blue moon.

Either way, you caused a stir -- sandwich #257 made my mouth water just looking at it.
(05-21-2014, 08:40 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Duchess, take notes:

It all looks like gibberish to me.
You cant click the link?

(05-22-2014, 08:27 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(05-21-2014, 08:40 PM)thekid65 Wrote: I come around every day, sweetheart....check the visit logs. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Well, I think you're more "lurking about" than "coming around" if you're here every day and don't post up but once in a blue moon.

Either way, you caused a stir -- sandwich #257 made my mouth water just looking at it.

Meh....I wouldnt even call it lurking. I pop in a couple of times a day, take a gander at new threads to see if there's a topic I might have input on, and either post, or don't.

Now, if you started a thread titled "HoTD's personal nudie pics"...well, lets just say I'd participate in that one Smiley_emoticons_smile

(05-22-2014, 05:42 PM)thekid65 Wrote: You cant click the link?

I don't need to know that stuff, mister, someone might get the wrong idea & ask for a sammich.
Au contraire, Mademoiselle. Chaque bonne femme devrait avoir un solide répertoire de sammiches dans leur livre de recettes.

Admit it, the french just made you wet.

One good thing about your hand...you know the batteries won't die right before the big O. That pisses me off.

You'd think having all those cops harassing and tasering you might make you lose your woody. That's one stubborn dick.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-22-2014, 06:14 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Au contraire, Mademoiselle. Chaque bonne femme devrait avoir un solide répertoire de sammiches dans leur livre de recettes.

Admit it, the french just made you wet.

Je préfère creuser un fossé que de cuisiner.

No, it didn't make me wet, it made me think of my Mom.
(05-22-2014, 05:46 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Now, if you started a thread titled "HoTD's personal nudie pics"...well, lets just say I'd participate in that one Smiley_emoticons_smile

Well, I did my part -- ball's in your court.

I won't hold it against you if you don't actually participate though -- I know you're busy trying to wettin' up the ladies with your mad French skills and pondering the pros and cons of public masturbation.

It's just nice to see you posting.

Hope you and Buddy have a good long weekend, Kid.
It will be a good, long week! off work until June 2nd

How come you didn't mention Buddy? Where is he? What's he doing? Huh? Huh? Huh?
He's right here with me. Getting a summer shave tomorrow am. Fucking dog hair shedding all over the house is getting out of hand.

And, try as I may, I find no thread titled HoTD's Peronal Nudie Pics

It's in the Members Only forum.