Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
WE DID BIZ WTH THE TALIBAN
Duchess Away
Administrator

RE: WE DID BIZ WTH THE TALIBAN

(06-01-2014 10:05 AM)thekid65 Wrote:  Why is it women always go for the nutsack?

Speaking only for myself...cuz it hurts like a mutha. What the hell else can make a man drop to his knees like that. Except a proposal. Hahahaha!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
06-01-2014 10:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

(06-01-2014 10:01 AM)thekid65 Wrote:  I would have rather seen us just being pure assholes, and once we got our soldier back, flip off the fucking Taliban, and Qatar (from what I understand, they were the broker in this deal), and shout out SUCKERS! And reneged on the deal. All's fair in love and war, and we are, technically, still at war with these rag-head motherfuckers.

There wouldn't be a country or organization worth its salt who would favor negotiating or partnering with the US again.

I know you're Kidding...

There were reportedly historical connections between some of those Taliban prisoners and the US-backed Northern Alliance, btw. Interesting to read their profiles and why they were detained. http://edition.cnn.com/2014/06/01/us/ber...?hpt=hp_c1

06-01-2014 10:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

thekid65 Offline
Mocker

Nope, not kidding at all. Fuck those guys. With the improvements we've made in extracting oil from shale, hopefully it won't be long before we can flip the motherfucking bird at the middle east. And when you get right down to it, oil is the only reason we give a rats ass about the middle east. Our allies would continue to make deals, and do business with us regardless if we we're dicks on a prisoner/prisoner exchange.

"The US shale boom has led some to predict that it will overtake Saudi Arabia as world’s largest oil and gas producer by 2020"

Source

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

06-01-2014 11:35 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I think it's important that we be honorable. You can't put a price on that. Would you stop being honorable just because the people you were dealing with aren't?

06-01-2014 11:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

thekid65 Offline
Mocker

Fuckina I would be...these fuckers would kill an American at the drop of a hat. Honor?? Are you fucking kidding me? Had we known the location of this soldier, do you not think we would have gone in there and wasted every fucking towel head on site in order to set him free? Or, would you have had us be nice, and politely knocked on the tent flap and asked them to free our boy....

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

06-01-2014 11:40 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

That's not what my comment applied to.

06-01-2014 11:41 AM

thekid65 Offline
Mocker

What did it apply to then? It looked like a direct response to my statement. You think it's important to be honorable with kidnappers. What were you refering to if I'm mistaken?

06-01-2014 11:44 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I was responding to you suggesting we renege on a deal and then shout out suckers.

06-01-2014 11:52 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

If you weren't kidding, then you were serious about thinking we should negotiate a deal, have the other side keep its end of the bargain, and then renege on our commitments and fuck over an ally in the process? That's the comment I was addressing and what you said -- it had nothing to do with future oil channels and breaking our dependence on Middle Eastern imports.

I think the thought process around your original comment is incredibly juvenile and short-sighted -- what you would have liked to see the US do would have hurt us a whole lot more in global relations than those 5 Taliban prisoners are worth, IMO.

And, I do believe that such a pussy move would jeopardize relations with our allies -- it would demonstrate on the global stage a complete lack of integrity, which I think would/should cause other world leaders major concern in terms of future US engagements (not to mention that such a move would quite likely provoke more terrorist outbreaks and re-invigorate Taliban support).

Sorry for presuming that you were kidding, Kid. I shouldn't have presumed that -- I guess I should have just hoped that you were kidding.

But, hey, neither of us is calling the shots on this shit, so...

06-01-2014 11:54 AM

thekid65 Offline
Mocker

Qatar we're talking here sweetheart....really...tell me why we need them as an ally? To negotiate further hostage exchanges? Or...is it oil related? W/O our insatiable demand for oil from the middle east, can you give me one good reason as to why we'd give a rats ass about that area of the world? This country needs to start looking after it's own, simple as that.

06-01-2014 12:00 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(06-01-2014 12:00 PM)thekid65 Wrote:  Qatar we're talking here sweetheart....really...tell me why we need them as an ally? To negotiate further hostage exchanges? Or...is it oil related? W/O our insatiable demand for oil from the middle east, can you give me one good reason as to why we'd give a rats ass about that area of the world? This country needs to start looking after it's own, simple as that.

I don't think you understand the value of strategic alliances, honestly. That's not a put-down, just an observation. Or, maybe you just don't see the value in having positive relations with countries based on some shared ideology and trust; countries located in the large section of the world that widely opposes western ideology and distrusts western leaders. A region which has already produced fighters who came into our country and killed thousands of innocent civilians.

I think you should read up a little on Qatar and our alliance with its leadership and peoples -- even if you only checked it out in terms of the current Syrian mess/crisis -- if you're really interested in Qatar's value to the US.

Integrity matters, especially in regards to negotiations that mean life or death, and freedom or detainment. It seems silly to suggest otherwise, to me.

Take it down to a micro scale; same concepts involved. If you and I make a deal, you get what you want then flip me off and fuck me over, do you not think that would cause others at Mock who witnessed your pussy move to pause before considering making a deal with you? I think it would.

06-01-2014 12:15 PM

Cutz Offline
Mocker

(06-01-2014 10:03 AM)Duchess Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 10:01 AM)thekid65 Wrote:  You're a woman, not being logical is in your nature Smiley_emoticons_razz
I want to nail you
Look at the bright side Kid.

As for dealing with Taliban, I can't believe they did the deal in the first place. America has a policy of not negotiating with terrorists... unless it's our allies doing the negotiating? Seems like kind of a blurred line.

Did the deal include moving prisoners from gitmo to the ally to stay in prison or to be freed? Honestly I don't care where they'd be locked up as long as they're not giving them freedom. If that's the case, 3-1 is a terrible trade.

06-01-2014 12:35 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

(06-01-2014 09:11 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  IDK. There seem to be a lot of people who don't think we should have been in Afghanistan in the first place and don't necessarily see the former Afghan leadership as "the devil".

Maybe somebody who's got a few years on me or a better grasp on war history can jump in here, but AFAIK in the past, the American public and most US politicians encouraged and supported POW release exchanges with "enemies" at the end of wars.

If the enemies in this case weren't labeled as "terrorists" and Afghanistan had formally been a "war" rather than a "conflict" or "occupation", I really wonder how differently this POW exchange would be viewed.
this.

06-01-2014 01:02 PM

thekid65 Offline
Mocker

(06-01-2014 12:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 12:00 PM)thekid65 Wrote:  Qatar we're talking here sweetheart....really...tell me why we need them as an ally? To negotiate further hostage exchanges? Or...is it oil related? W/O our insatiable demand for oil from the middle east, can you give me one good reason as to why we'd give a rats ass about that area of the world? This country needs to start looking after it's own, simple as that.

I don't think you understand the value of strategic alliances, honestly. That's not a put-down, just an observation. Or, maybe you just don't see the value in having positive relations with countries based on some shared ideology and trust; countries located in the large section of the world that widely opposes western ideology and distrusts western leaders. A region which has already produced fighters who came into our country and killed thousands of innocent civilians.

I think you should read up a little on Qatar and our alliance with its leadership and peoples -- even if you only checked it out in terms of the current Syrian mess/crisis -- if you're really interested in Qatar's value to the US.

Integrity matters, especially in regards to negotiations that mean life or death, and freedom or detainment. It seems silly to suggest otherwise, to me.

Take it down to a micro scale; same concepts involved. If you and I make a deal, you get what you want then flip me off and fuck me over, do you not think that would cause others at Mock who witnessed your pussy move to pause before considering making a deal with you? I think it would.

I fully understand the value here: Qatar is the 3rd largest exporter of oil. That's all there is to it. And as to your analogy to me and you....what you're failing to understand is that the deal was between the Taliban, and the USA, with Qatar being nothing but the go between. And, if your outlook was the same as the Talibans (which is who we'd REALLY be fucking over) I think any Mocker worth his/her salt would give me a high five for fucking you over.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one HoTD...I still luv ya though Blowing-kisses

06-01-2014 04:43 PM